Chapter 4

I am fast forwarding a bit the twins are 7 now and Louis is 25 and Niall is 23 and they both have been dating for four years and are engaged. They live together in a house Niall bought. Courtney and Lucas are starting second grade. Louis is in his last year of school.

"Come on princess time to get up" I said to Courtney. she is 7 now and both Niall and I use sign language around her sometimes.

"I don't want to" Couurtney said and his under the covers. I took them off her and started to tickle her.

"S-stop d-daddy" she said and as she giggled.

"Come on you start 2nd grade today" I said

"I forgot! YAY!" Courtney said and got out of bed. She picked out an Ariel top and blue jeans with purple ariel sandles. She then brushed her teeth and I put two little braids in her hair. I then got her Ariel backpack and she went outside to wait while i got her brother.

"Come on Lucas, you start 2nd grade today" I said trying to shake him.

"YAY!" Lucas said and got out of bed and put on a superman shirt and blue jeans and white converse. He brushed his teeth and grabbed his batman backpack and ran out of the room and I went to my room and changed real quickly and put them in the car and drove them to school. I then got them out of the car and walked them to the classroom.

"Okay you two, you be good. Lucas watch out for your sister and please be good. I don't want to hear about anything bad on your fist day." I said and hugged them both and they ran off.

"Hello I'm Eleanor Calder I'll be your son and daughters teacher for the year." a young lady said to be me.

"Hello I'm Louis Tomlinson Courtney and Lucas' father. Did you get Courtney's IEP?" I asked

"Yes I did. I happen to know sign language and also I will try and make sure that everything is not too difficult for her" Ms Calder said sweetly.

"Thank you. Also keep an eye out for Lucas he can have quite a temper sometimes for a 7 year old." I said

"I understand. Do not worry everything will be fine. Have a good day Mr. Tomlinson" She said and and I headed off to school.

Meanwhile while Louis was in school; Courtney and Lucas were in school. They were at the the hip and wouldn't leave each other side which Ms. Calder took notice of.

"Okay boys and and girls it's time for centers!" I said and they all cheered. I called names and told them to go to which center.

"Lucas why don't you go to trucks and Courtney you go to art." I said

"But I want to to stay with Lukey!" Courtney said starting to cry.

"I have to stay with sissy! I have to protect her! Daddy said!" Lucas said trying to prove Courtney's point.

"Lucas please go to trucks. Courtney don't you want to make something for your daddy?" I said

"Y-yes but I want to stay with Lukey" Courtney said continuing to cry.

I then sighed in defeat. "Okay you two can stay together for today but tomorrow I want you two to try and go to different centers." I said

"okay" Lucas said and pulled Courtney over to the art center. I also headed over the art center and started on the project with kids.

"Okay so today for art we're going to be making scarecrows" I said

"Ms. Calder can I make two?" Courtney asked

"Why?" I asked her even though I new she could not.
"So I can make one for my daddy and one for my papa" Courtney said

"I'm sorry sweetie you can't" I said sadly

"B-but d-daddy and p-papa each n-need one" she said starting to cry. I was about to say something but her brother beat me to it.

"It's okay sissy! You make one for daddy and I make mine for papa! Okay! Sissy no cry!" Lucas said and hugged his sister. Once she was feeling better they both made their scarecrows and when they were done they both ran off hand in hand to play. After center time it was time to do some work sheets. Before I knew it class was almost done.

"Okay everyone lift up the top of your desks and take out your folders" I said and everyone did so.

"Okay now open them and I will come over and give you your works sheets that are due tomorrow." I then handed out the worksheets with Lucas and Courtney being the last ones. Parents started filing in as the kids went over and put their folders and their art projects in their backpacks.

"Excuse me Mr. Tomlinson before you go may I talk to you?" I asked

"Yes what is it? Is everything okay? Did the kids do something wrong?" Mr. Tomlinson asked in worry

"Oh no they weren't any trouble as all except today during center time it seems that Courtney didn't want to leave her brothers side. When I told them to go to different center's your daughter started crying. Does she have seperation anxiety?" I asked out of concern.

"Not that I know of. That is strange. I will look into it. Thank you Ms. Calder." Mr Tomlinson said

"You're welcome. Goodbye Lucas and Courtney remember to do your worksheets for tomorrow" I said

"Don't worry I'll make sure they do" Mr. Tomlinson said and left.

Louis POV

When we got home the kids ran off towards the living room.

"Hold it you two. Homework first and then TV." I said

"But daddy!" Lucas whined

"No Lucas!" I said

"Oh daddy! Look what I made for you!" Courtney said going to her backpack and taking out a scarecrow. I then bent down to her level and took it from her and hugged her.

"Oh I love it princess thank you. Now can you please go do your homework?" I asked her sweetly while using sign language to.

"Okay daddy!" Courtney said and took her folder out and going to the mini table in the living room.

"You too Lucas" I said and he followed his sister. I then did some of my homework and made dinner.

"Daddy I need help with math!" Courtney said. I then went into the room and helped her and her brother and then we ate dinner and then Niall came home.

"Papa!" the twins yelled and hugged him

"Papa! Look what I made for you!" Lucas said and gave Niall a scarecrow similar to his sisters.

"Oh I love it thank you Lucas" Niall said and the twins ran off. I then went over to Niall and kissed him.

"Hey how was work?" I asked

"It was fine. How was school?" Niall asked

"It was fine but the twin's teacher said to get Courtney checked for seperation anxiety. The teacher said she wouldn't leave her brother's side" I said

"Don't worry I'm sure everything is fine. If it gets worse we'll get her checked" Niall said and kissed me. He then went into the living room where the twins were watching tv and I went to my room to study. Before I knew it it was the twins bed time and Niall and I put them to bed and then I fell asleep waiting to see what would happen tomorrow.