Chapter 13

*1 month later Louis' P.O.V*

I was getting ready for work early this morning when i heard Courtney in the bathroom. As i got closer to the door i heard her throwing up. Being the father I am i rushed towards the door to make sure my baby was ok. I got her a glass of water and rubbed her back to try soothe her. I helped Courtney up and brought her to her room. This whole time Courtney has not looked me in my eyes so i knew something was wrong. I made my way to her bedside and felt her head but she didn't have a fever. Why else would my daughter be throwing up early in the mornings if she wasn't sick.

"Court, hun are you ok". I asked. She then turned so her back was facing me.

"Yeah daddy I'm ok. I think it must be one of those stomach viruses. I should be good in a few hours. Oh daddy can you pass me my phone its next to the bathroom sink". She asked.

I made my way back to the bathroom down the hall and grabbed her cell phone. I accidentally knocked a bar of soap into the trash. When i went to retrieve the soap i found something i never thought i would see again, at least not in this house. It was a pregnancy test box. My baby girl cant be pregnant right? She wouldn't do that to Harry and I. It must be one of her friends, i bet it was the girl thats always changing her color. Either its red or black maybe blue and green. I know its not polite to talk bad about people but shes a bad influence on my precious Courtney. Yeah thats it, it belongs to that girl who i haven't even bothered to learn her name. It wouldn't hurt to ask and I've always told Courtney to come to me before she does anything that involves sex.

"Sweetie, whats this". I said a i held the box in my hand. She turned to face me and went white as a ghost. And that confirmed my worst nightmare my angel is pregnant. What am i going to do. Oh shit do i tell harry or do i lie. Of course you don't tell harry you idiot he'll kill all of you figuratively speaking my subconscious says.

Courtney broke down into tears and it was heartbreaking. What do we do, my fifteen almost sixteen year old is having a baby and I'm just now finding out. I must really be a terrible parent.

*A FEW WEEKS EARLIER*

Courtney's P.O.V

"Mason i really need to talk to you please its important. When you get this message call me back. I love you mason". I said into my phone leaving a voicemail.

I haven't heard from mason and its been over a week and I'm starting to get worried. I haven't told anyone about me being pregnant besides Lucas and he promised not to tell anyone. Lucas and I both agreed that an abortion wasn't an option and i couldn't give by child up for adoption because that would destroy me. Having someone else raise my baby doesn't settle right in my stomach and i take it as a sign. I also have a feeling that something happened between mason and his parents which is why I'm on my way to his house now.

I finally make it to masons house only to hear screaming and glass being broke. I rush to the door shouting out masons name hoping he could hear me. The door opens and it shows a bruised up bloody nosed teenage boy. My heart shattered at the look mason gave me, he then ran into my arms and we started to cry together. I tell mason that he's not going back into that house and how he can stay with me. We talk about what went down tonight as we walk to my house. I gave my dads a heads up on the situation and they were ok with him staying with us.

"Mason you need to tell us what happened so we can help you". My dads tell him.

"My parents were fighting and i tried to break them up.But my da..dad..my dad lost it. He started to pu..punch me and kick m.mm...me.". Mason said and i held his hand so he would know I'm here for him.

"I couldn't stop him he was to strong". He cried out

No one deserves to go through what mason has gone through especially at his age which is why i cant tell him I'm pregnant at least i cant tell him right now. Ill just wait a few days till things blow over