Chapter 25

Lucas P.O.V

Im so ready for this baby to be born. I mean it was a good pregnancy but now I'm just overwhelmed. I can barely stand, i cant bend over to pick things up or anything. Maybe i shouldn't be complaining because Ethan has been great. He's been taking care of me, making sure I'm ok or always checking up on me when he's at work asking if I'm hungry or if i want him home. I know it'll all be worth it when our baby arrives. Speaking of that, i think i should head back to reality.

"Baby did you hear what the Dr. told us". Ethan asked giving me a toothy smile but i shook my head no

"Your ready Luke, your ready to deliver the baby". He said kissing my forehead as i just sit there thinking

"I changed my mind, i don't wan the baby to come out. I wanna carry the baby forever just give me a shot or some medicine that'll stop the baby from coming out". I said to them on the verge of tears.

"Lucas i get your scared and thats perfectly normal in situations like this. All you have to do is breathe and it'll all be over before you know it. Just think about it this way, soon be able to your son, touch him, and give him all the kisses in world. Wouldn't you like that? I know Ethan would". The doctor said and i quickly look up at Ethan who started wiping the tears off my cheek.

"Im ready to see my son". I screamed out louder then i thought i would and everyone laughed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You did it baby. How do you feel?" Ethan asked

"I feel empty in a way knowing he's no longer in my stomach. But then i feel happy because i can actually see and hold him now. How about you, how do you feel?" I asked him watching as he rocked our son back and forth

"Im just glad you both are safe. I cant believe we've just had a baby. I love you both with all my heart". Ethan said kissing my lips but before i could say the words back the hospital room door swung open

"Hey he just had a baby no need to be in a rush for another". Papa said and i just want to die of embarrassment

" Wheres my beautiful grandson, i wanna hold him". Dad said and Ethan gave him to my dad

"Look at him Harry, look at that perfect little face of his. Hey buddy I'm your grandpa and that right there is your poppop" My dad said with a smile.

"Can I please have my son?" I asked and my dad gave him back to me to hold.

"He's so tiny" I said as I held him.

"I'm never going to let anyone hurt you" I whispered and kissed my sons forehead and I heard a snap which meant someone took a picture.

"Where's my nephew!" I heard my sister yell. I looked to see Courtney and Madelynne. Madelynne came rushing over to see her baby cousin

"Whats his name uncle luke". She asked

"This is Edward William McAshton" I said as I held my son. He has blue eyes like both ethan and I and my brown hair. Life could not be more prefect right now.

"I play with him!" Madelynne asked

"Maybe when he's a little older sweetie." I said and looked at my sister who had fake smile on her face. I wonder what's wrong? Did something happen to her and Mason?

Courtney's POV

I am so happy for my brother. He finally has a child of his own but it doesn't help that Mason has finally got a good job with my dad's company and I'm pregnant again. I have five year old already and it doesn't help that we barely have enough and room in mason and I's apartment as it is. How do I tell him without us fighting again. I hope everything will be fine for us. All I'm gonna concetrate on right now is seeing my brother happy with his new son and my new nephew. Things will get better they just have to.

Ethan an Lucas' son (Edward William on the side)