Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning to see the kids were still sleeping. I decided to get ready and got my rent money and carefully got my kids ready and brought them down with me and paid the land lord. I then went back to my apartment and gave the kids breakfast.

"Daddy park today?" Lucas asked"Sure Lucas" i said and then cleaned the kids up and walked to the park since it wasn't too far from my apartment.

I then sat down on the bench and the kids ran off but not too far where I couldn't see them. I kept thinking if I should text Niall or not. I mean he seems nice I just don't want myself or the kids getting attached just to having him end up leaving.

Next thing I know my hands are on my phone about to text Niall when I felt someone sit down next to me.  I looked over to see Niall?!

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I just started coming here. How come you haven't texted or called me yet?" Niall asked

"I'm sorry I just.....Niall I'm gay okay." I said to Niall.

"I kind of figured....so am I. But how do you have kids if you're gay? Are they adopted?" Niall asked

"No they're really mine. I can give birth. I understand if you want to leave and think I'm a freak." I said sadly

"No you're not Louis. I think it's great that you can have kids." Niall said and then turned my head so I was facing him.

"Niall what are you doing?" I stuttered as he leaned in.

"Let me try something" Niall said and before I knew it his lips were on mine. I felt a spark I didn't even know I could feel ever since that drunken night with Harry. I felt a strong spark in the kiss. Once he released I looked at him confused.

"Louis I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" Niall stuttered and blushed which I thought was cute.

"No it's alright. I liked it" I said

"Louis please let me take you on a date." Niall asked. I didn't know what to say.

"Niall I don't know." I said nervously.

"Please just give me a chance Louis" Niall begged

"Okay one chance." I said and Niall smiled and then kissed my lips. Once he released I heard a cry.

"Sissy watch out" I heard Lucas cry.

"Hey give me my dolly back!" I heard Courtney yell. I looked over and saw some slightly older kids picking on my daughter.

I was about to get up and head over there but Niall beat me to it.

"Hahaha what's the deaf girl gonna do about it!" a boy yelled I then saw a boy about to sneak up behind Courtney but Niall beat him to it and lifted him up.

"Leave her alone! You too" Niall said looking at the other boy." He then put the boy on the ground and they both ran off.

Niall then bent down towards Courtney and smiled.

"Are you okay love?" Niall asked Courtney who was crying right now. Niall then picked up her dolly and gave it to her and he showed her a small smile. Niall then grabbed Courtney and Lucas' hand and walked over to me.

"Thank you" I said and picked up Courtney who was still crying.

"Can I walk you back to your apartment?" Niall asked

"O-Okay" I stuttered and held Lucas's hand while I held Courtney in my other.

Once we were at my apartment i was about to go in but Niall stopped me.

"I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow. Text me your address." Niall said and kissed my cheek and left with a wave. I then went into my apartment and set Courtney down and Lucas went off to play. I then started on dinner while Courtney laid down on the couch.

Once dinner was ready they ate and went to get their pajamas on.

"Daddy I like Niall. He seem nice" Lucas said. I then kissed Lucas and he fell asleep.

I then went to Courtney's room to see her asleep already. I then kissed her on the forehead and moved some hair out of her face.

"Daddy loves you princess. Don't listen to what the other kids say. You may be deaf in one ear but you are perfect to me and always will be. I love you my little miracle." I said to a sleeping Courtney. She truly was a miracle. I thought she was going to die when the umbilical chord was wrapped around her neck. She's alive and she may be deaf in one ear but I will always love her and her brother.