Chapter 7

I know what he did was wrong but in a relationship your suppose to talk and work things through. I love Niall and he's been there for me he deserves a second chance.

"Niall of course i forgive you just promise me you'll never do it again. I don't care how upset you are promise me".

All Niall can do is nod his head and smile and wipe the tears from his face.

"Ive got a surprise for you and the kids so i need you to pick them back up and  go to the mall and pick up something nice to wear. Anything you guys want its on me".

"Okay but before i go how about we start our anniversary on a good note".

I take my shirt off and toss it at him. I start to walk slowly towards the stairs and before i knew it Niall is right behind me pushing me to our bedroom. We start kissing and grinding on each other. Moans start to fill the room and before i know it were naked. Niall starts to kiss down my chest and gets a little lower all i can think is BEST ANNIVERSARY EVER!

When we were done we heard a small knock on our door. I quickly changed and answered it to see my daughter smiling really big.

"Daddy daddy daddy, i made a new friend today his name is mason. We played together during recess and sat next to each other. He even knows how to sign". I cant help but smile at Courtney as she tells me about her new friend. Im just really glad that she has someone other then her brother.

"Thats great sweetie. Papa wants us to go to the mall because he has a surprise for us when we get home". I really wonder what the irish fellow has up his sleeves.

I grab Lucas and Courtney's hands as we walk into the mall. I let go of Courtney's hand so i can take my phone out and when i looked down she wasn't there. All of a sudden i hear a sweet laugh fill my ears and i know its Courtney. What i wasn't expecting to see his my daughter with her real father Harry.

"Nice to see you again loubear".

"H-Harry" I stuttered as I held Lucas's hand.

"Hello. Have you thought about what I said?" Harry asked

"Please Harry don't take them away from me!" I yelled scared

"Will you let me see them?" Harry asked

"Yes but N-Niall can't know. He said I couldn't see you" I stuttered afraid.

"Loubear we'll make this work. They deserve to know." Harry said sweetly. I then saw Harry look down to see that Courtney was tugging Harry's pant leg.

Harry then bent down to our daughters height.

"Yes love?" Harry asked Courtney.

"Mister why do you have curly hair like me and eyes like mine?" Courtney asked

"Because I'm your papa sweetie" Harry said

"No Niall my papa" Courtney said and looked at me.

"No sweetie. Harry is both you and Lucas' other dad" I said as tears started to fall down my face.

"Don't cry daddy! We love papa Harry! Right Lucas?" Courtney asked her brother.

"Yeah he funny" Lucas said. The kids and I then sat and talked with Harry and really enjoyed themselves. I didn't realize what time it was.

"Do you really own a bakery papa?" Courtney asked

"With lots of sweets?!" Lucas asked

"Yes maybe if your good and your dad lets me maybe I'll take you sometime" I said

"Maybe but only if you're both really good. We have to go though. We're late. Come on you two." I said in a hurry.

"Bye papa!" The twins said

"Wait! Lou!" Harry said and I turned around.

"Here's my number. Please contact me." Harry said

"I will" I said. Before I could stop him Harry's lips were on mine and I didn't pull away.

"Bye boobear" Harry said and left. I quickly got the twins and rushed home.

"Niall we're home!" I said

"Where have you been!" I heard Niall yell.

"Kids go up to your room and stay there until I come and get you" I said and the kids ran upstairs into Lucas' room.

"Niall?" I said and looked around and found him in the dining room but not only that. There was a beautiful dinner prepared and it made me only feel more guilty about arriving late.

"You're late! I prepare this lovely dinner as an anniversary surprise and you come home late!" Niall yelled and came over to me angrily. By the smell of his breath I could tell he was drunk.

He then grabbed me tightly by the arms and shook me.

"Where were you?! Were you cheating on me!" Niall yelled and threw me to the ground.

"Please Niall I'm sorry it won't happen again!" I said

"Damn right it won't and don't you dare raise your voice at me!" Niall yelled and slapped me.

Niall then grabbed me tightly by my hair causing me to cry out in pain.

"Fine you want to act like a slut I'll treat you like one! " Niall yelled

"Please Niall!" I yelled in pain as his grip on my hair tightened. He then dragged me up the stairs. He then dragged us to our room and threw me on the bed. Niall then ripped both his and my clothes off.

"Please Niall d-don't d-do this" I stuttered

"You should of thought of that before you were late coming home" Niall said and slammed into me causing me to cry out in pain. That was the night Niall raped me. I knew he didn't mean it and the words he said cause he was drunk. There was still a part of me that loved him. But the thing is I don't know who I love more Niall or Harry.