Chapter 1

Most of these chapters will be in Louis' POV until I change it to the twins.

Louis POV

It has been three years since my son and daughter were born. They are three now. I struggle to support them right now. I am currently trying to go to school to become a drama teacher but with two kids it's a little difficult. The school I go to doesn't have a day care so I usually have to have my mom watch the twins. I work as a waiter at a local cafe. I make decent tips but it's barely enough to get us by. My mom is helping me pay for college even though I told her not to but of course she didn't listen. Anyway......I was currently studying for an upcoming exam or trying to.

"Give it back Lukey!" I heard my three year old daughter yell.

"Yew got to catch me!" I heard Lucas say with a laugh. I sighed and set my book down and saw Lucas running into the living room where I was studying with his sister behind him in tears. She didn't see where she was going and fell and started to cry. I instantly got up and went over to her and picked her up.

"Shh princess it's okay. What's wrong?" I asked my little girl

"Lukey took my Ariel dolly!" My daughter Courtney said

I then set her down and she sniffles while wiping her tear stained face.

"Lucas Anthony Tomlinson! Give your sister her dolly back and say sorry!" I explained

"I sorry sissy" Lucas said and hugged his sister and gave her the doll back.

"Now Lucas go to the corner for three minutes." I said

"But daddy!" Lucas whined

"Now Lucas!" I said. Lucas then went to the corner and I sat down on the couch and continued to study while Courtney played with her doll.

"Daddy I hungry!" Courtney exclaimed

I sighed and got up and picked her up and got her brother from the corner and sat them down. I then made them some Mac and cheese. While they were eating I continued to study and do my homework.

"Daddy we done!" I heard Lucas say. I then got up and cleaned up their mess and then I took them to take them to get a bath. Once I was done giving the twins a bath I put their pajamas on them. I then put Lucas in his room and then Courtney in hers.

"Daddy?" Courtney asked looking at me with her big green eyes.

"Yes princess?" I asked her. Courtney was diagnosed deaf in one ear when she was born so every time I talk to her I look at her in fear that someday it will be both ears.

"Why don't I have a mommy?" Courtney asked which shocked me.

"Sweetie listen to me. You are special. You and your brother have a daddy that loves you. You know some kids only have a mommy. Some kids have a mommy and a daddy, some two mommies and some two daddies." I told Courtney.

"What about me?" Courtney asked

"You have a daddy that loves you and your brother very much." I said

"Do I have a mommy?" Courtney asked

"No sweetie but you have another daddy." I said sadly

"Where is he?" Courtney asked

"He's on a trip sweetie. Now time for bed" I said and kissed Courtney's forehead.

"I love you daddy." Courtney said and closed her eyes.

I then left the room and a tears slipped. 'I'm sorry Courtney. I don't know if your other daddy will ever be here.' I thought and then went to my room and went to bed in tears.