Please explain

Kasey's pov

Kasey:" SEEAAANNNNNN!!!" I called as I climbed up the stairs

Sean:" what!?"

I opened the bedroom door " your little friend is here to see you"

Sean:" who?"

Kasey:" I think he said his name was marti-"

Sean:" Martin!!!" He jumped out the bed and ran downstairs.

Kasey:" wow.."

I went back down stairs where the two stood chatting it up.

Sean:" oh Martin, this is Kasey"

Martin:" I know who she is! It's nice to finally meet the girl sean doesn't stop talking about"

Kasey:" nice to meet you too. I'll let you guys catch up, I gotta go anyway"

Sean:" where you going?"

Kasey:" the office"

Sean:" like that!? it's 5:15 on a Friday!"

Kasey:" I know but I forgot something, and don't hate cause I'm looking sexy!"

Sean:" whatever, drive safe"

Kasey:" I will... Mice meeting you Martin"

Martin:" dido"

Kasey:" alright, don't break anything!"

Sean:" yea yea yea, come on Martin"

I locked the front door and hopped in my Mercedes. I wasn't going to the office, I was going to meet Jacob. As in my ex ... Jacob. I know I shouldn't have lied but I knew Sean would freak out If I told him the truth. No we weren't fooling around or anything. The last time I even got a text from him was when me and Sean got in that big fight. He said it was urgent and being the nice person I was, I decided to meet him.

I made sure I looked extra sexy so he would see what he missed out on.I didn't want him back but I just love to see guys with that shocked face when I walk by. An hour later I arrived at the park he told me to meet him at. I sat at an empty bench and watched the little kids and their parents playing. "28 and still no kids" I thought to myself. I love kids so much, I didn't understand why god wouldn't let me have one. It has nothing to do with my body, I've been to the doctor a million times, trust me.

My thoughts were interrupted my a loud crying. A little girl sat in the wood chips crying. A woman around 25 ran to her and held her in her arms.The little girl almost instantly stopped crying. I laughed a little. The lady kissed her nose and walked away with her. I felt tears start to form in my eyes.

I closed my eyes and let them fall down silently. I was about to leave when Jacob came and blocked my way.

Jacob:" hey, you okay?"

Kasey:" oh I'm fine" I started to walk off

Jacob:" where you going?"

Kasey:" home"

Jacob:" don't wanna talk to me anymore huh?"

Kasey:" oh yea, sorry" I spun around and sat down

He stared at me for a very long Time, to the point that I felt uncomfortable. He looked as if he was ready to take off all my clothes and Tare me apart.

Kasey:" aye, snap out of it!"

Jacob:" ohh sorry.."

Kasey:" it's cool." I watched the kids play