love faces ( pt 1 )

sean

a weeek later...

I woke up to the sun in my face and kasey sining in the shower. I slowly got up and and rubbed my eyes, making my way to the bathrooom

sean:" morning" i said openeing the door

kasey:" morning"she continued singing as i brushed my teeth

sean:" someones coming to fix the elevator on friday"

kasey:" oh good"

i closed the door and went down the stairs to kailyn's room

sean:" hey there beutiful!" i said picking her up " you hungry?" she smiled " alright, lets go downstairs"

i grabbed her blanket and headed to the kitchen. once in the kitchen, i sat her in her high chair. i opened then fridge and grabbed one of her bottles and warmed it up. i opened a pack of muffins and sat in front of kailyn as she banged on her seat.

Just then kasey walked in. her legs shined from the water,  her hair still wet and slightly dripping as she walked. The closest we've been since last week was sleeping in the same bed. I turned away and continued eating.

kasey:" there you go sweety" she handed kailyn her now warm bottle

she sat beside me with her favorite cereal, cinnoman toast crunch, and started eating. i watched every spoon full enter her mouth. it was like she was eating slowly on purpose, to try to turn me on.

kasey:" is there something on my face?"

sean;' huh, what?"

kasey:" your starring at me, whats wrong?"

sean:" oh uh nothing.. im a- im gonna take a shower" i got up quickly and went to my room. i closed the door and paced back and forth. this is eating me alive, no sex for three weeks! I'm considering killing my self. The door slowly cracked opended in the corner of my eye and kaiyln's head peeked in.

sean:" kailyn?" i squinted

the door fully opnened and kasey came in, kailyn in one hand and her bottle in the other " i thought you were taking a shower?"

sean:" im getting to it" i continued pacing.

she sat on the couch and watched me as she fed kailyn " seriously, whats wrong with you"

i sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at her ".. you wanna go on a date or something today?"

she smiled " really?"

sean:" yea"

kasey: " who's gonna watch kailyn?"

sean:"... jacob told me hes in town. im sure he wouldnt mind watching her for a little"

kasey:" alright... im gonna get ready for work.. You know, first day back"

sean:" yea, have fun"

kasey

I sat kailyn on the floor in my closet and handed her one of her toys left on the counter. i search through my clothes and pull out a pair of white high-wasited jeans. I continue looking and found a blue blouse. I went to the other side of my closet and got my grey heels. I quckily put on the outfit and pick up kailyn. I walk out and saw sean walk out the bathroom from the corner of my eye. I snaped my head towards him, his chest dripping and his towal wrapped around his waist. I smile at him and quckily walked down to kailnys room

I give her a quick bath and put her in a pink dress with white flats. i brush her little bangs into her bun and grabbed the car seat and bag in the corner of the room.