Strange clouds

Sean

I stood in the door way waiting for kailyn and Kasey to get their butts downstairs

Sean:" you guys got five more minutes or you can drive yourself to the airport"

Kailyn:" coming daddy" she said carefully climbing down the stairs

Sean:" go in the car okay"

"Kay" as she walked passed me

Sean:" Kasey, come on!"

Kasey:" is kailyn in the house?"

Sean:"no?"

Kasey:" good, stop fucking yelling at me"

Sean:" I'm not!"

Kasey:" you are."

Sean:" okay whatever, sorry. are you ready"

Kasey:" am I?" She walked passed me and into the car I sighed and turned on the security system, locking the front door

I put the last suitcase in the range rover, closed the trunk, and for in the drivers seat

Sean:" you ready baby girl, is your seat belt on?"

Kailyn:" yupe! I can't wait to see grandma"

Sean:" me too!" I turned to kase " you ready babe?"

" I'm hot as hell and I want you to get a move on " She stared at me

Sean:" .. I'm gonna take that as a yes"

I drove off and watched the gate close in the rear view mirror.

An hour later..

Kailyn's sound asleep and me and Kasey are arguing... Again. She's more with me than I am with her but it's whatever.

Sean:" can you just drop it, I'm trying to drive."

Kasey:" no! You can yell at me when your mad but when I'm mad I have to drop it, I don't think so!"

Sean:" see, why do you woman do that?You guys like adding more shit to the problem. We weren't even talking about that!"

Kasey:" you really aren't listening are you?"

Sean:" actually-"

Kasey:" - no your not! You never do!"

Sean:" if your gonna answer the question for me, why the fuck are you asking it!"

Kasey:" I can't even believe you sometimes-"

After that, I slowly started to tune her out. I'm ten minutes away from the airport, I think I can make it! I don't even know why she's still talking! I said we'll talk about this justin shit when we get back but noooo! She just keeps going and GOING!

I park the car and get out as Kasey continues mouthing off

Sean:" kailyn!!" I said opening her door. She was still sleeping so I picked her up and held her.

After about an hour we were settled in our private jet, kailyn still sleeping in kasey's lap. I looked out the window and enjoyed the amazing view. I'm going to be doing this almost everyday in a couple months. But let's not talk about that, it's actually quiet depressing.

Sean:" isn't the view great" I turned towards her

Kasey:" sure.."

Sean:" when's the last time you went on a private jet!"

Kasey:" forever" she said sarcastically

Sean:" it's probably best if we don't argue cause we'll be trapped together for at least two hours!"