Family

Sean

I can't believe what I'm hearing. It keeps repeating in my head " I'm pregnant.." I'm so happy, I'm finally gonna be a father. It's too good to be true! I was frozen for a good three minutes till I was finally able to get something out my mouth.

Sean:" ....no way!"

Kasey:"See, that's exactly why I didn't wanna tell you!" She got off of my lap and walked into the room

Sean:" no no, I'm happy!" I called after her

Kasey:" really?"

Sean:" Yea! I'm gonna be a dad!"

Kasey:" I'm glad your happy."

Sean:" why would you think I wouldn't be?" I sat on the bed

Kasey:" I don't know. I guess I was scared of the fact that you wouldn't believe me or think that it wasn't yours.." She sat on top of me

Sean:" well I don't think that at all and I do believe you. It totally makes sense why your so sick now...I'm gonna be here for you and my baby no matter what!"

Kasey:" thanks Sean."

Sean:" anything for you Hun ... How far along are you?"

Kasey:" apparently a month and a half..."

Sean:" what the- so when were you gonna tell me?"

Kasey:" when I was three months" she laughed

Sean:" ah not cool! How dare you try to keep my child away from me!" I laid her down and kissed all over her stomach

Kasey:" stop! That ticklesss!!!" She kicked and I stopped to lay beside her " what do you wanna name it?"

Sean:" I don't know... How bout Kayla or.... Emmanual!"

Kasey:" I like Kayla, not so much that guy name.."

Sean:" well what would you name him?"

Kasey:" wellll, since your name starts with an "S" , so should his..."

Sean:" I see.. How about Shane?"

Kasey:" I was thinking spencer.. Or Sebastian! Omg, that's so cute!!"

Sean:" Sebastian?.. I can live with that"

Kasey:" yay!"

Sean:" can I choose the girls name?"

Kasey:" sure."

Sean:" how about kailyn or karmin..... Katrina!!"

Kasey:" aha, calm down baby..... I like kailyn!"

Sean:" aye, my first choice!"

Kasey:" your crazy!" She laughed

I looked deep into her big brown eyes and searched them. They were full of worry, excitement, and at the same time, fear. " crazy about you.."

Kasey:" whatever, you say that all the time"

Sean:" cause I'm serious! I love you so much Kasey Cameron."

Kasey:" I love you too Sean Michaels" she smiled.

For the rest of the night, we talked about the baby until we fell asleep. I'm so happy, I'm finally gonna be a dad, and the best part is it's with the girl I'm madly in love with...

-------------------

Aweee 😘😢☺️

Comment and vote up!

Kiawaa...