[4]

Right around the corner, got it jumpin', you could meet me there
That bad news, they was talkin' 'bout already beat me there
Comin' home to my apartment, findin' my daughter dead
(Kevin Gates x Khaza)

PATIENCE

I did 80 in a 55 on the way to the hospital. All I could wonder was if my babies were okay. Once I made it to the hospital I jumped out the truck and ran in.

"Heaven and Richard Green?"

She gave me a sad look "Room 104"

I nodded and jogged to the room "Rich" I frowned looking at him.

"He's just sleep. We gave him some medicine for pain. He should be up shortly." He smiled and turned around to leave.

"Um. Excuse me .. Doc?"

"Yes?" He faced me

"What about Heaven Brown? What room is she in?"

He frowned "I'm sorry to tell you Ms...?"

"Patience Brown. I'm Heaven's mother."

He eyed me "well Heaven is in critical condition." My hand flew over my mouth. My whole body shook. "She was shot in the head and we're trying our best to remove the bullet without causing further damage." He explained

"Nooo.." I paused "Honestly doctor. Do you think she will make it?"

He blinked and took a breath "I'm sorry Mrs. Brown but I can't—"

"TELL ME!!" I screamed, shocking myself .. And him.

"The best scenario would be that Heaven comes out perfect with no complications. Although, The most probable scenario if she makes it would be brain damage."

"'My baby will be brain dead?" He shifted uncomfortably.

"Yes." He whispered then looked at me "if she makes it" he said.

I sobbed "why me? Why can't I ever be happy! If it's not one thing, it's another. Oh, God I'm trying so hard!" I cried.

"I'm sorry Ms. Brown. We're doing our best." The doctor said as he hugged me. I didn't even notice he was still standing there .

"I promise to let you know of ANY updates ."

I nodded. How could this happen to me? I don't know what I'd do if I lost Heaven

••••••••••••••••••

😔 vote/comment/ follow

-THANKS