Cat & Mouse

RICH

I sipped on my on Balkan Vodka in my personal crystal glass cup.

See The Mansion Restaurant was one of the restaurants I owned.

The Mansion Restaurant^

I downed the rest of the Vodka and looked up to see Keyshia walking towards me. I stared at her a little longer than I intended. She caught my stares and smirked.

Keyshia was a truly remarkable woman. I was always a businessman but when I moved to Texas she shaped me up into the true businessman I am right now. She taught me the ins and outs. That's how her and Patience differed. Keyshia was the type to hold the house down, the business, and the bed.. not that I would know about her bed..

She sat down and crossed her legs.
"Drink?" I ask

"Um, yes."  I waved the waiter over

"Yes, can you get this Fine young lady a..."

"A bottle of Armand de Brignac"

I raised an eyebrow. That wine is $300.

"You paying for that shit"

She laughed "oh no problem Rich"

I chuckled. Catching her joke.

"Business is business. It's not everyday someone orders a $300 bottle of wine from my restaurant." I chuckled

She smiled "soo.. I take it things went exactly as I warned you they would."

I sighed "I just .. I just don't know"

"What she do? Call you another man name or something." She laughed

I looked away.

"Oh.. oh my god.. Rich.. I'm so sorry. I didn't know"

"It's all good" I mumbled

She relaxed "I hate to say it .. but I told you so. You need a woman on your level." She reached over and grabbed my hand

I stared at her freshly manicured nails ... and her wedding ring. She caught my gaze and pulled her hand away.

"Keyshia .. you know I have feelings for you.. but I LOVE Patience. Plus we're engaged and have a child.. and you're married"

"DON'T." She mumbled, shaking her head "you know I don't love him anymore."

We sat quietly. No one speaking as we both took sips of our drinks.

"He's fucking the maid. Now the little bitch is pregnant." I looked into her watery eyes "they think I don't know."

I grabbed her small hands. A tear dropped and I wiped it away. "Don't do that" I whispered

She looked into my eyes with fire.

I stood up and grabbed her hand pulling her up from her seat.

We walked Hand in hand outside to the private patio area of my restaurant

She looked around "wow .. you really wasn't playing with this restaurant were you? It looks like a house or hotel."

I laughed "I worked so hard for so long. I wanted everything over the top. Besides, this isn't for me. Everything I do I think of my kids and they're kids. I don't want them to ever have to struggle like I did."

Her smile dropped and she got quiet. I let things stay quiet, feeling she needed a moment to think.

I looked up at the stars. Tonight was truly beautiful and I only wished Patience was here. I heard quiet sobs and looked over to see Keyshia's head in her hands. I cuffed her cheek lifting her head.
"ki pwoblèm, bèl? pa kriye. What's the matter, beautiful? Don't cry." I restated

She took a few minutes to answer after her cry's subsided.

"I can't have kids. That's what happened to our marriage. I miscarried 7 times in our 9 years of marriage. He wanted a baby so bad.. he eventually gave up on me. We haven't had sex in almost 2 years."

"Shit" I wrapped my arms around her as she cried.

We were both hurting from our fucked Up relationships.

She wrapped her arms around me tighter raising her head to kiss my lips. Her plump lips felt like pillows. I grabbed the back of her head and slipped a bit of tongue feeling things speed up. I felt her reach for the zipper of my pants. I straightened up so she could access it.

She wasted no time pulling my veiny dick out licking the tip first then placing the tip in her mouth. I closed my eyes as she made her way down my shaft. I placed my hand on the back of her head as she gagged "Damn" i mumbled

SMACK!

My eyes flew open as I felt a strong slap to the face. Keyshia's mouth flew off my dick. I looked over to her being pull across the grass.

Fuck!

I quickly fixed myself back into my pants. "Patience!" I yelled

She was beating the shit out of Keyshia. Keyshia wasn't hood at all so she had no fight in her. I ran over and tried to pull Patience off Keyshia. She stopped but not before decking my shit.

"Damn Patience!" I just know she bust my lip

"Nigga fuck you!" She cried "I've done a lot of wrong but I never cheated on you!" She yelled running off.

I looked over at Keyshia who was laying on the ground crying. I looked up to the sky and shook my head. I ran off trying to catch Patience before she left.

I caught Patience cranking her car up about to drive off "P!" I ran to her car as she let the window down "I'm sorry, iight. That shit u said just got to me today."

"Nigga fuck you! Me and MY daughter don't deserve this! Come pick up the rest of your shit that I HAVEN'T burned yet!" My mouth dropped "that's right mother fucker! And tell your employees thanks for the pictures! Enjoy your bitch!"

And with that she drive off. I looked over and seen Keyshia limping to her car.