Die By The Gun

PATIENCE

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I heard Cash yell in the background. I could hear him through Kevin's earpiece.

"Kevinnnn! I'm coming baby!" I jumped out the van with my 9mm in hand.

I seen them run out the back of the house on the hidden cam so it wasn't hard to find them. When I seen Cash he picked up a rock and was beating Kevin in the head with it. My breathing sped up and my heart ached.

Cash was so into trying to kill Kevin he didn't realize I was behind him until he felt the barrel of the gun at the back of his head.
"Somehow you always find a way to come back in and ruin my life." I looked over at Kevin laying unconscious. "You've taken all my happiness away.. every person that I've loved.. But now.. it all ends. Die bitch!" I pulled the trigger and watched his brains splatter everywhere in satisfaction.

I ran over and felt for Kevin's pulse. It was faint.
"TWEETY! I NEED MEN HERE TO GET KEVIN NOW!" I knew I wouldn't be able to carry Kevin myself.

I crawled over to him and laid my head on his chest. Listening to his faint heartbeat. Tears rolled down my face "Kevin, listen to me! I need you to fight for me baby." I sniffled and looked up to see the elites running towards me, Dax and Big D leading the way.
"I can't lose you baby. Fight!" I screamed as they picked up his limp body. I ran to the Escalade we came in and jumped in straight to Kevin's side.

Big D wrapped his arms around me "he's going to push through P. He's strong."

"STEP ON IT!! We need to get to the hospital quick!" Dax yelled to the driver

"Look at him!" I yelled "look at what he did to him" I sobbed "his head. He smashed his he-head i-in" I looked at Kevin and could see his skull cracked down to the white meat. You could even see it pulsating up and down like a heart beat . I prayed a silent prayer.

It's as if everything was going by in slow motion. Us driving through traffic like maniacs, pulling up to the hospital and getting Kevin out, running in the ER a bloodied Mess.. everything was a blur.

It's been 4 hours since we've been in the waiting room and my eyes were bloodshot red. I couldn't even think straight. I stared straight ahead in the same spot for the whole 4 hours we've been here. Kevin's parents came in and tried to talk to me but I couldn't hear them.. my mind was stuck on seeing Cash beating Kevin's head in. I wouldn't be surprised if they say Kevin is brain dead .. one side of his head was literally smashed in. I wish I could shake it out my memory.

"Family Of Kevin Gaulden"

I stood to my feet, along with Kevin's parents, Big D, and Dax and his wife.

"We've done all we could...

My heart dropped and my knees wobbled.. I can't take this