[12]

We started reminiscing
Bad times and the good times
Like my first line
"You cute, will you be mines?"
LilBoosie x Ain't Coming Home Tonight

PATIENCE
PLAYHOUSE was dumb packed tonight. I seen nothing but dollar signs marked from the front to the back as men filled in.
"See all that money you making us fresh meat." G, my boss grinned eyeing the crowd.

"They all came just to see me?"

He smiled "yup. But right now. You have a request in the back for a private dance"

I frowned. "But G, I don't—"

"Sshh. It'll be over before you know it love."

I rolled my eyes and walked to the back. I had already finished my stage performance earlier. So hopefully after this I can go home.

I entered the private room and was shocked by how nice it actually looked.

I walked over to the small table "any requests on a song?"

KEVIN

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I said I wouldn't do this. But something about her triggered me. I need to meet her.

"Any requests on a song?" She sounded uninterested. I could tell she ain't wanna do this because when she came in she walked directly to the table. She didn't even look at me.

"Just play anything love. It don't matter." All I really wanted to do was talk to her. The dance is just a bonus. I took in her beauty from behind. She had on this thin piece of lace lingerie that came up when she bent over. I licked my lips watching her long legs walk to the pole as August Alsina So Anxious Remix played In the background.

I'm so anxious, so meet me at 11:30
I love the way you're talking dirty
Said I'm so anxious girl could you quit this slowly
You know I'm a sex-aholic

Her lace lingerie came up, giving me a full view of her plump ass. I licked my lips as she twirled around the pole. She bit her bottom lip and finally looked at me. I didn't notice until then that .. TooFine was actually..
"PATIENCE?"

Her eyes widened and she fell off the pole.

PATIENCE

"Ahh!" I yelled as I fell to the floor. I looked up and felt like I had seen a ghost. Like, I couldn't move. I was stuck. How could I not notice the love of my life? I got up and walked closer to see was I really seeing right.

Sure enough, it was Kev. Those pretty Hazel eyes, caramel skin, and chizzled chest. Although he was a little buffer, he still held his bad boy persona. It was him.. Kev in the flesh. "Kev" I whispered as a tear slipped down my face. I placed my small hand on his cheek. He bit his lip and pulled me into a hug. "Why you crying love?" He sat me on top of his lap

"It's been so long" I took a breath

"I know." He said

At the moment, I don't know what it was. But we started kissing roughly and holding onto each other like we haven't seen each other in years. Oh wait, it has been years. My body instantly started to heat up as He kissed my lips and bit, as I tugged on his plump lips. He trailed kisses down to my neck as he sucked,bit, and licked my neck while gripping and smacking my ass. I moaned in his ear. A pool forming between my legs. He pulled me down onto the couch and pulled off my lace dress. I didn't have on a top or bra. He was greeted to my bare chest, which he took approval in. He cuffed both my Breast and licked and bit my nipples. I gasped, "Kev".
"Hmm?" He whispered as he reached down to play with my clit. "Mmmm" I moaned. He drew kisses on my neck as my kitty grew wetter. He stuck a finger in "you wet for ZADDYYY?" He chuckled. In one quick motion he flicked my clit with his tongue "Shiitt!" I groaned. A sensation shook my body as he licked and figured me. "Kevvvv!" I screamed "what Bebby?"
"Fuck me ... Now!" He smiled and pulled my body closer to him. I forgot how huge he was til he pulled his briefs down. Kev was working with a long 10inch. Not only was he long, it was nice and thick. He grabbed his dick and positioned at my entrance.
"Ahh, Kev" I had to keep it together, I looked down and notice he only had the head in, shit!

2 hours of love making later ..

"What chu doing here P?"

I looked into those Hazel eyes. "After you left Kev.. Everything changed. Things got harder."

"What you—"

"KEV!— DAMNNNN" Tweety burst trough the door, eyeing me and licking his lips. I gasped an grabbed a pillow, covering my naked body. Why the hell the door wasn't locked?

"Man what is it?!" Kev yelled. Pulling his pants on.

"Your um.. Damn.. Cash.." He stuttered staring at me "Cash was shot man. Oh shit.. that's Patience! Your baby moms is TooFine? Damn! Holy shit!"

"Nigga get the fuck out! I'm coming."

He closed the door slowly. Kevin looked at me "this convo ain't over. What's your number?"

I put my number in his phone as he tongue kissed me. All my old feelings came rushing back. I didn't want him to leave.

"Text me and let me know what's going on."

"Cool" he said and with that, he left.

I pulled my clothes on and went home.

UNKNOWN

After a year. I finally found Heaven's killer. Well, actually I found him a couple days ago. I've been watching him. I know where he lives, his parents live, his trap. I've even been in his house a couple times. And tonight, this nigga dying. I waited as his brother walked to the back room. I sat patiently, and finally seen his duck ass walk to the bathroom alone.

BINGO

I Walked in behind him and locked the door.

"What the— look bitch. Ain't with the gay shit." He said

I clutched my gun. "Remember me nigga? You killed my daughter a year ago."

He smiled "oh yeah. North side nigga."

"Nigga are you slow? Killing your own brothers child?"

"He going down next. Right after you nigga."

"Like hell." I shot him in the chest, he screamed out in pain.

"I shoulda aimed for your head. Like you did Heaven fuck boy." I spat on him and left out. Grimy niggas like him make me sick to my stomach. He rightfully got what he deserved.

Team Patience & Kevin?
Or Patience & Rich?
Like. Vote. Comment