Drop The World

KEVIN

"NO KEVIN LET ME GO!" My mom yelled

"Ma, chill. Ima handle it just calm down."

"Naw! Come on you old bitch! I'm not scared. What you gone do!"

"Who the fuck you think you talking to like that Tasha!" I yelled

"Na Kevin. I got it. Just let me go!" My mama yelled

"What's going on out here?!"
I looked up and don't think I ever been so happy to see my dad.

"What's going on out here?!"I looked up and don't think I ever been so happy to see my dad

"Pops. Just hold mom while I get Tasha out of here."

"Na don't hold her!" Tasha yelled

My dad grabbed my mom.
"Tasha shut the fuck up and get your stupid ass in the fucking car!" I yelled

My mom stuck her tongue out at her. Tasha rolled her eyes and got in the car.

"Gina that was petty" my dad said

"David shut the hell up and let me go!" She pushed out his arms and stormed into the house. I'm sure what Tasha said about him had her frustrated with my dad.

He sighed and shook his head as I studied him.

My dad was always a player and Cash took after his ways. He always was trying to impress my dad but my dad always gave me the attention. I didn't ask for it and it wasn't my fault but Cash hates me for it.

"Pops.. What's up with you and mom man?"

He sat down on the step and pulled out a cigarette. He lit it and took a drag. It was quiet for a second before he spoke "she seen some messages between me and Tonya last night."

I shook my head "Pops .. lil Tonya.. Ms. Dorsey daughter?"

"Yup"

I sighed. Ms. Dorsey is one of mom's best friend, Tonya being her daughter. I haven't seen Tonya since she was at least 13 and even then the little girl you used to try to fuck me when she came to the house. I knew she couldn't be no more than 18 maybe 19 now.

"Dad are you crazy! Ain't that girl just 19?"

"18"

"You tripping. I don't even fuck girls that young."

"She's grown Kevin"

"And you're married."

He chuckled "you just don't know son. Don't let your mama fool you with that innocent act. She's guilty too."

I shook my head "y'all too old for this shit. But that's y'all business. I'm out, tell ma I'll call her and check on the girls when we make it." I stared at Tasha who was in the car still wearing an angry expression on her face. I shook my head. Since this bitch betrayed me I kept my eyes on her at all times. She caught my stares and made sure she rolled her eyes hard.

"Aight.. Aye, I know what you're going to Houston to do too. I didn't tell your mother he was back, so after you do what you do. Don't mention shit to her. It'll just break her heart. Right or wrong she love y'all boys. But me personally, you doing a favor for. He stole a mill from me right before he left for Texas." He threw the cigarette butt down.

"Aight. But he dead to me and that's a promise. He ain't no brother of mines." I turned to walk off towards the car.