Butterflies

PATIENCE

MyForever💕: you Aight?

Me: Yes😔.. just ready to see you.

MyForever💕: I'm ready to see you too boo. 😘I gotta run some shit to you. So when I touchdown we can meet at a restaurant .. your choice♥️.

Me: Ok! ☺️ The Grove is good!

MyForever💕: ummm I was thinking something more like McDonalds .. Chik Fil A.. Taco Bell..

Me: Oh hell no. #BLOCKED

MyForever💕: 😂😂💀I'm just fuckin witcha. Lol.  The Grove it is..I'll hit u up when i touchdown. Keep it tight for me.😉

I laughed and sat my phone down. I got up to place Kari in her crib. I called up Petals, who was also my close friend to come over. I met Petals at a store we were both arguing with the manager over a screwed up sale and became friends. She was out of work and I urged her to work at Rich's strip club and spy for me. Since I didn't trust him around all those hoes. While waiting for her I got a call from Mrs. Gina.

"Patienceeee" She sung

"Hi Mrs. Gina!"

"How's my favorite daughter in law?" She laughed "since my dumb ass son doesn't know what he wants"

I laughed "Mrs. Gina I'm good. Kevin's engaged, I'm engaged. We both have kids and our own lives going on."

"Mhm! We'll see for how long."

I chuckled "Mrs. Gina you know I'm not going to cross that line with hi—"

"LIES!" She yelled through the phone

I laughed. This lady is truly a character.

"I already know what's going to happen. Y'all are going to 'talk' and then later on that night he'll have those cheeks talking if you know what I mean."

"Baby you cuttin up!" I laughed

"Mhm. You tell him he better handle that bitch Tasha or I'm beating brakes off her ass next time I see her!"

"Wait! What I miss?" I asked

Mrs. Gina explained what happened between her and Tasha as well as Mr. David.

"Nooooo!" I said

"Yesss! And right after I tag David's ass, I'm tagging hers. Bitch tried to call me old! But BITCH! This pussy ain't!"

I doubled over laughing at Mrs. Gina when the door bell rang. I hung up with Mrs. Gina as our butler, Jeffrey let Petals in. "Wassup biitchhh!"

"Ssshhhh!" I just laid Kari down

"Oh my bad bitch! You know I'm ghetto" Petals said still being loud. I palmed my face. Jeffery shook his head and walked off.