Game Time

KEVIN

"So what you gonna do with her?" Mona asked

"I'm thinking we should bring her to Cash. Using her as collateral. Then kill her in front of him just to see him hurt."

"Cash is going to kill all of you!" Tasha yelled

SMACK!
"Bitch! Shut the fuck up!" Mona yelled slapping her shocking everyone in the room with her outburst.

"Damn bae.. you good?" Big D asked, eyes wide

"No, I'm not. I really wanted to see my brother while I was down here. I wanted to see my niece and his fiancé for the first time.. or his wife? .. whatever. I just haven't seen him since we were kids and our family split us apart." She sniffled

"Ok, well try calling him now and my driver will take you to meet him." Big D said kissing her cheek "just don't stress. It's not healthy for the baby."

"Ok, thank you" She said jumping in his arms

Tasha laughed "you're so worried about me but that baby might not even belong to that big ugly motherfucker." She nodded her towards Big D.

Mona's eyes started to turn a fiery red. Waking up her inner evil to the voodoo queen.
"Mona, NO!" Big D grabbed her "we'll handle it alright. Just go call your brother."

She calmed down, her eyes turning back they're soft hazel color. "No one fucks with my family." She hawked a spit in Tasha's face then walked off.

" She hawked a spit in Tasha's face then walked off

"Yooo.. she crazy" Kevin laughed.

"Man whatever. Where Tweety with the injections. I'm tired of her talking."

"I'm Here niggasssss" he looked at Tasha "and niggette"

I shook my head.

"Nigga you ugly as fuck." Big D laughed

"Damn G, you look different" I said studying him

"Yeah, I've had a little cosmetics done. That's all. I'm still a fine ass nigga."he said smoothed his hands down his face and doing a pimp walk.

"he said smoothed his hands down his face and doing a pimp walk

Tweety's before and after surgery^

"Nigga you got on a turtle neck in the summer time! Fuck out of here." Big D waved him off laughing "and you still ugly as fuck bitch!"

"Man, fuck you Darius" he smacked his lips then walked over to Tasha.

"Damn Tasha! They did a lil number on you and.." he sniffed the air and scrunched his face up "you stink. Damn y'all didn't even let her bath? Go to the bathroom?" He looked back at us

"Hell nawl. That bitch don't get no privileges. Just give her the shit so she can shut the fuck up."

"KEVIN YOU CAN SUCK MY D—" before she could finish Tweety placed the needle to her neck knocking her straight unconscious.

"Shit! What the fuck you gave her to knock her out like that? Propofol. She'll be out for about 5 hours. It'll be easier handling her for tonight without a fight."

"Aight. Cool. What about the technology?"

"I've got eyes on Cash as we speak. I'm sending the info to you now.." he said tapping on his tablet "Cash is a lot stronger and smarter than he was when we was in New Orleans. He's stepped up his security, his trap, and his men aren't going down without a fight. So we have to be on point with everything. I'm giving you all ear pieces to keep in touch"

He handed us the smallest earpiece i have ever seen in my life. "Man this shit gone get lost in my ear yo! What the fuck!"

"It sticks on so it won't come off unless water touches it and it's small for a purpose.. to be hidden."

I nodded my head.

"Okay, our men from N.O. are almost here. It is now.." he looked at his watch "4:20" at 6:30 we leaving out and meeting up at my homie Dax's Mansion to make sure everyone's on the same page with the plan. Cool?"

"Look at you sounding all professional and shit. Long ways from that goofy motherfucker almost 3 years ago." I laughed

"Hell yeah. My nigga done stepped up and even changed his face so people can take him more seriously. But the motherfucker still ugly." Big D snickered

"Fuck you, you big hairy motherfucker" Tweety snickered "oh and one last thing. I have a homie working on the inside of their. I had him set up a couple hidden cameras in the trap as well."

"Oh Swell! that's marvelous my nigga." Big D said in a British accent. I doubled over laughing "Turtle neck wearing muhfucka"

"Man fuck you D. I'm out Kevin. Be safe bro."

"Aight. Thanks bro, One."

"Babyyyyyy! Who was the guy leaving out of here in the turtle neck?" Mona said looking confused. I laughed out loud. Damn they on my nigga turtle neck.

"That's my nigga Tweety. He helping us out with tonight. But what's up with you?" Big D asked

"I'm going to meet my brother! I have to hurry up and get dressed!" She said excitedly

"Damn bae that's good. I wish I could come meet him but I have to get everything ready for tonight."

"I know, I know. It's okay." She said kissing his cheek "I just need you focused and safe for tonight."

"You know I will. Oh, and I decided that you can go in with Tweety tonight. He's going to be in a van close by keeping watch. I'll have a couple men in there to make sure you safe, iight? I just need my baby close by me." He said kissing her lips

She smiled "I got you." She walked off towards the bathroom to get ready.

"Nigga your big scary ass just wants her close in case she has to save you." I snickered

"So what nigga. My girl just as much with the shit as me. That's my lil rider." He chuckled