[24]

PATIENCE

"So where she at?" I asked Snupe who was laying across the bed with a blunt in his hand.

He smirked "why you worried about it? Come here ma." He motioned.

I came over and sat on the edge of the bed.

He sat up "closer P. Why you acting like that?"

"I.. I just don't know about this.. something doesn't feel right."

"Chill." He came behind me and massaged my shoulders. "You tense" he spoke, placing soft kisses on my neck that sooner turned rough. 

I moaned out loud, without try. His tongue did magic. "Mhm" he whispered. He pulled the strings on the shoulder of my sundress exposing my C-cup breasts. "You so fucking sexy, you know that?" He spoke as he layed me back, carefully cupping my breast. His tongue flickering over my nipples. I moaned in delight. He moved his right hand down low, pushing my thong aside and replacing it with his finger instead. I groaned as he worked his finger in and out of me.

"You like that?"

"Mmmmmmm"

"Talk to me" he bit down on my nipple and fingered me faster.

"Ah. Yeesss! Yess!" I screamed in ecstasy.

Right after I said that my phone rung.. Kevin's ringtone. I jumped and ran to retrieve it.

"Don't answer that. Let it ring!" Snupe came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No... I-I .. I can't do that. No." I said in a firm term. "We can't do this anymore Snupe, I'm sorry." I put my clothes back on and walked towards the door.

"Babyyyyy! I'm back!" I turned towards Snupe with wide eyes.

"Closet!" He whispered and motioned towards it.

Damn it. Why me!?

••••••••••

TASHA🤒

"Babyy!" I called again "you here?" I started up the stairs. Before I could open the bedroom door he walked out.

"H-hey baby. W-what you doing home so fast. I mean early."

I rose an eye brow in suspense "Snupe, what you up to? You know I know you."

"What! Oh. Damn, baby you know what.. I was tryna plan this romantic evening for you.. but damn you caught me."

I rolled my eyes "and you know what? You're a horrible liar. So who is she?" I spoke going around him to open the bedroom door.

"Baby, what you talking bout?" He asked, not moving a inch.

I folded my arms across my chest "Ima make this real clear. If I find another bitch in my house. I'll leave yo black ass so fast. I swear to gawd! Now move the fuck out my way!" I pushed him so hard he fell and burst the door open.

I looked around the room and everything looked pretty straight. I walked in our bathroom, opened the shower curtain. Still no one. Soon as I walked out the door I was met with a fist.

"Oweee! What the hell?!!!"

"What? You thought you was gonna get away with that shit you said?? You know me better than that baby girl."

He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the bed, throwing me down. He climbed on top of me and slapped me hard.

"Who the fuck you leaving now huh?!" Smack

"You tryna take my kids from me???" Smack

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Smack

I fell over onto the floor. I crawled on my hands and knees to the bathroom to get away. Unsuccessful. Snupe grabbed me by my feet and dragged me. I kicked him in his groin with my heels, he doubled over. I quickly got up and grabbed the lamp from the night stand smashing it over his head. Blood gushed from his forehead.

I breathed deeply and fell onto the bed trying to catch my breath. A couple seconds later I heard a phone go off... I looked around and noticed the sound coming from the closet ....