Baby come back

RICH

I can't believe I just seen Patience with that nigga Kevin and kissing him out in the open like some whore. She does me wrong and says her ex's name during sex then pops up with him a couple days later. She got me fuc—

"HELLOOOOO!" Keyshia said snapping her fingers in my face "I'm talking to you, what are you looking at" she peeped over her shoulder. But by now Kevin and Patience was gone. They walked out hand in hand after the intense kiss.

"I'm sorry gorgeous."

"Whatever. Your mind has been other places all night. Do you not find me attractive tonight?"

 Do you not find me attractive tonight?"

"Of course I do. You look amazing and no other woman in this room compares to you." Except Patience who just left I thought.

"Well say that shit then" she said, rolling her eyes.

I blew out a breath and called the waiter over for another order of scotch on the rocks. I need it dealing with Keyshia. Over the past few days we've gotten very close.. closer than I had wanted. She's very possessive and doesn't even want me to leave the house. I haven't checked up on my businesses in 3 days and I just know ima have a lot to straighten out when I get back.

"Has she contacted you yet" she asked referring to Patience

"Nope"

"I can tell you miss her. Run off with that skank if you want to. I'm taking all your royalties." She stated. Yesterday she begged me to marry her and my dumbass went to Utah to get it legalized since it's the only state that would allow her to have two husbands. Now ever since we've came back she's been a pain in my ass and my worst mistake.

"ANOTHER SCOTCH PLEASE!" I called to the waiter

"Oh my gawddd, what are you? An alcoholic?" She snarled

"Keyshia. I would advise you to keep quiet in this nice ass restaurant."

She rolled her eyes but shut up.

I checked my phone and seen two messages from my sister.

BigSis😘: hey broskie! We made it in around 6 and I'm wore out from the drive. I was wondering when can we meet up?
BigSis😘: I'm dying to meet my niece and your fiancé!

Me: I no longer have a fiancé💔. But I would love for you to meet Kari. I'm actually married to someone else now.. but it's all a long story. I'll hit u up when I figure out a time and day. Love you sis.💕

BigSis😘: oh god Richie🤦🏾‍♀️ we'll talk.. be safe. Love you too😘

"I just know you're not texting one of your little hoes in front of my face like that!"

I slammed my hand on the table "shut. The. Fuck. UP! I'm sick of your fucking attitude. How the FUCK am I going to have time to entertain some hoes when I'm up under your stick up, clingy ass every fucking day." I spoke through gritted teeth

"I-I'm ss-ss-sorry.. I didn't mean it. I just crave your undivided attention at all times."

I sighed frustratedly and pulled her up from the table dragging her outside. Once we made it to the car I didn't even bother opening her door for her and she actually stood at the passenger door waiting for me.  I huffed and got in the drivers side. Pulling my seatbelt on and turning the ignition. I guess she finally realized I wasn't doing it and got in.

We sat in silence for about 10 minutes until I felt her hand rub across my crotch gripping my slight hard-on. She looked into my face and seen I was still angry. She grabbed my belt and undid it with one hand. While unzipping my pants with the other.

We stopped at a red light and I lifted up some as she slid my pants down a little. The light turned green and she rubbed my dick through my boxers. She found the whole and pulled my dick through. Rubbing her soft hands up and down until I got hard. Once she was satisfied she wrapped her warm mouth around my dick without warning. I grunted and relaxed letting my seat back a little.

She bobbed her head up and down making slurping noises as I tried my best to concentrate on the road. "Ah shit" I groaned. She took my dick and balls all into her mouth at once and hummed. I felt myself about to explode. I ran off the road a little and bumpiness only made her go down deeper. I chuckled and straightened up. She let go of my balls and started deep throating my dick non stop.

"FAWK baby." I moaned ready to bust. Thank god we were pulling into the driveway.

I lay back and she bobbed even harder on my dick. Knowing she full access since the car stopped. "Yeah, keep sucking that dick like that. I'm bout to come-aahh."

She went full speed. "Oh shit. Right there. Here I come. Right there." I came and pulled my dick out her mouth. Cum squirting on her face.
"Oh my goddddd!!!" She screamed.

I laughed, I definitely did that shit on purpose because she pissed me off. I'm coming back to Patience tomorrow. Fuck this hoe.