Bros Before Hoes pt. II

DARIUS AKA "Big D"

"i love you bro. It's your choice." Kevin said with his gun pointed at my temple.

My breathing sped up and a tear slid down my face. My life or my seeds? This had to be the hardest decision of my life. We stood in silence for a few minutes by now tears was streaming down Kevin's face. I knew this hunted him just as much as it did me. This was my brother, my keeper throughout my whole life, he's had my back and I've had his.

And Mona.. we just got together a year ago but I love her. Yes she's a little weird and different but she's made me feel like no other woman has. She's kept it real with me and had my back just like one of my niggas. She didn't even have to tell me about her and Rich's conversation, but she did it out of love and respect. But pushing our child into voodooism? I wasn't okay with that. It's a lot of evil that comes with that type of power and if not used correctly it can hurt a lot of innocent people. Like Kevin for example.

I sucked in a breath "alright. I'm with you man." I broke down and cried. Kevin caught me before I fell.

"I love you bro."

I held my composure and nodded my head. "I'm ready"

We walked towards the car. My heart sped up once Kevin opened the door. He climbed in and I stood looking at Mona "baby, come here" I grabbed her small hand as she climbed out.

"What's wrong bae?" She asked

"Nothing, we just need to talk in private" I walked off to the back of the house hand in hand with her.

We stood in front the oak tree. I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately "When I met you. I knew you was made for me.. I never believed in love at first sight until I seen you. I never even thought it was possible for me to love another human like this and you carrying my first child only made me fall deeper in love with you." She smiled weakly looking me into my eyes.

"But the only thing I can't get over is you trying to hurt someone else that's like a true brother to me. Then the fact you want our daughter to take on this voodoo shit .. I can't let this happen Mo."

"Just do it.. I understand .. I've prepared for this day and I still love you the same, always will" She said crying softly.

Tears stained my cheeks. "I love you sooo fucking much baby." I pulled out my gun and shot her in the temple. Blood splattered my suit as her body went limp in my arms.

I caught her before her body hit the ground. I cried out sliding down the tree holding her in my arms. I closed her eyes and kissed her forehead before finally laying her body against the tree, standing up. I made my way towards the car getting in.

Patience wrapped her arms around me as I got in. "I'm so sorry" She whispered.

I laid my head back against my seat. I felt numb. My heart was broken and I felt sick.
"Was I wrong bro? I don't know if I can forgive myself after this? I'm going to hell for sure now of all the things I've done, God will never forgive me for this." I said breaking the silence in the car

"To be honest bro.. either way it went I don't think you would've been happy. Nobody would have. If she lived and you stayed with her, your child would've taken her throne in voodooism. You wouldn't have wanted that. She put us all in a tough position with that one. Especially me, now I look like the selfish motherfucker."

I shook my head "na, don't think like that. You owe yourself this happiness.. besides, everything happens for a reason right? I feel okay knowing nobody's lives are at stake right now.. but I'll always love her and cherish our memories" I said, I toyed with the engagement ring in my pocket. I had planned to propose to Mona and I didn't even tell anyone .