Boss up

TASHA

"Let all that shit out P"

I  could no longer take it.

"SMACK!"

I slapped the shit out of Kevin in his "Wet dream". This bitch ass nigga was literally dreaming about his ex like I'm not even  laying here pregnant with his child .. but of course he didn't know that part. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it. Especially not after this stunt.

"WHAT THE FAWK!" he grabbed his cheek while I chuckled.

That's exactly what his ass gets.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SLAPPED ME FOR TASHA?!" He screamed all in my face.

As if I cared. I sat there calmly with my arms crossed over my chest amused by his anger. How dare this nigga question me. I'm the ONLY one with the questions in this bitch!

"You tell me! You the one up here telling Patience to nut all on your dick! YOU DISRESPECTFUL ASS NIGGA!"

"What?! What the fuck you talking about!"

"You having wet dreams about Patience!"

He shook his head about to lie his black ass off!

"Don't you dare say no nigga! Look at your fuckin briefs! Then you said her fucking name!"

He sighed "Yo Tash! It was a fucking dream bae! That's it!"

Tears welled up in my eyes. At this point I couldn't even look at him. I was more so disgusted with myself. Did he not find me attractive? What's wrong with me? I can never keep a man.

I run off to the master bathroom. Closing the door before he had a chance to catch me. I locked it and slid down the door.
"Tash.. baby.. please come out so we can talk."

I didn't respond .. for what? What could he possibly do or say to change that?

I blocked out Kevin's begging and got up and opened the cabinet and pulled out the positive pregnancy test. I wiped my tears and looked at my reflection in the mirror.. knowing exactly what I had to do. 

I threw the test in the trash and started my morning hygiene.

Once I was done I stared at my reflection once more..
"You're beautiful. You're beautiful coco colored skin reflects your highest royalty. You are a queen. You're smart. A mother of two and growing within them everyday. Your important. You matter. I am God's child and I can do anything through Christ which strengthens me."

I wiped my last tear and put on my brightest smile.

I opened the bathroom door and Kevin shot up from where he sat. Reaching for my arm but I walked straight pass him to the girls room. I checked and seen they were still sleep. I looked at my phone realizing it was just 9:39 am. I put my phone back in my pocket and walked towards the front door.. Kevin hot on my heels..

"Where you—"

"I'm going out. Don't wait up for me." And with that I walked out the door to start my day. Kevin's so used to me being at him all day with the kids, cooking, cleaning and waiting for his ass. NOT TODAY.