[22]

TASHA

"Snupe.. is there anything you want to tell me?" I had just put the girls down for their nap. The last thing I wanted to do was get into a big fight and wake them up but Snupe had me fucked up.

"What the hell you talking bout Tasha?"

I stared at him. His eyebrow does this twitching thing when he's guilty.  "What's up with you and Patience? I've known you both wayyyy too long not to notice shit. Like the way her whole mood changed when you walked in the door or the way she stared at us. She never did nothing like that."

"Tasha, how the hell am I supposed to know what's wrong with her? That's your friend.  Ain't nobody even worried bout that fucking girl."

I stared at him a bit longer. "Soooo.. yall never messed around?"

He continued looking straight ahead at the game. "Hell nawl" his brow twitched a little. Oh, I just know the hell he didn't!

"Are you sure?" I asked for clarification.

"I said NO! Tasha damn! Nigga can't even watch the fucking game for yo ass!" His brow twitched even more.

I folded my arms across my chest. Staring a whole through his head. Trying to keep myself from jumping across the bed on him had to be the hardest part.. maybe I'm overreacting.. Patience wouldn't do no shit like that to me.. not to me. We've been knowing each other too long. I grabbed my phone and decided to call her for a little girls outing.

•••••••

Hey y'all 👋🏾. Just wanted to drop something before I go to bed . I'm just free styling/writing as I go.. Hope y'all enjoying it.

I'll update in the morning. Hope everyone's New Year was as great as mines! 😁😍😍