[20]

PATIENCE

"KEVINNNNN!" I screamed. My chest tightened, there was a fire coming from our bedroom. I quickly ran in the house. I looked around and the kitchen, dinning room, and living room was pretty much in tact. I was about to head up the stairs when I seen several alcohol bottles and a small white line on the glass table.. coke? Is he?.. no. No. Hell no.

"KEVVVV! Whe—" I chocked before I could say another word. I felt big, tight hands around my neck. My heart beat quickened. "Kev" I managed to plea.

"Shut the fuck up" he growled in my ear. I shook in fear. As long as we've been together, he's never spoke to me like this. "WHO THE FUCK IS SNUPE?" He asked through gritted teeth. "HUH??!" He shook me
How the hell im pose to answer when I'm being chocked half to death! I thought. I grunted a bit hoping he would ease up. He did, but only to slam me against the wall. I slid down the wall coughing.

"FUCK!" He punched the wall right above me head. I flinched and burst in tears. "Why you crying now P? Huh!? You wasn't crying when you was fucking round huh? Yeah, I read the messages. You a low down, dirty bitch" he pulled my hair and dragged me up the stairs. Making sure I hit my head on each step. "All I fucking do for you bruh! All this shit I did tonight. But nah, you don't give a fuck huh!" He threw me down on the bed with such force. That's when I noticed the smoke was coming from my walk in closet.

"Kev.. fire.. my closet." 

He looked back and smiled. "Nah, no fire baby girl. But I decided since you don't appreciate me. I might as well burn all the shit I bought you. You must didn't see your Porsche in the garage?" He laughed

"What you do to my car??!" I tried to get up and run but didn't make it far before he pushed me down and slapped me.

"Where the fuck you think you going?!" I should kill you for what you did to me. He pulled out his gun and placed it right under my chin.. "Kev.." I cried out. "Please.. don't do this".

"Ya know P. The hardest thing about losing Heaven.. was that I never got to meet her. I know it was hard for you too. But damn, at least you got to hold her! I'll never know how that feels!" He sobbed. "You so fucking selfish! That's why I want another baby. So i can know how it feels, I never got the chance!" He chocked. I sat up and wrapped my arms around him. He cried onto my shoulder, wreaking of alcohol. We both layed there crying and holding each other.. where do we go from here ..

Who knew love would be this crazy.
Violent.
So hurtful..

So real...