[19]

^^ [snupe in MM]
*RIP LIL SNUPE, the freestyle King! You'll forever be missed!!! The Real Die Young❤️❤️

PATIENCE

"Girl, what happened now?"

I was sitting at my best friend Tasha's house. As soon as I walked through the door she already knew something was up. She knows me like a book.. or maybe not too well.

"Girl Kev still down my back about some damn kids."

She crossed her long cocoa colored legs. "And why won't you? It's just a baby Patience. Why you so scared?"

I rolled my eyes. She always took Kevin's side. If I didn't know any better, I'd think her and Kevin had something going on instead of me and Snupe. "I'm just not ready okay."

"Patience, look, I know what happened to Heaven was not easy for you.. but you have to move on. I'm sorry, but Heaven's not coming back baby girl. God's gained an angel. He needed her just a little more than you." Tears stained my face. Tasha wrapped her arms around me "let it out, it's okay. Breathe, nothings wrong with crying. But make this your last cry. It's time to move on and focus on you, your life, and your man. You both deserve happiness."

I wiped my tears away and reached in my purse to call Kevin. He deserved an apology plus more.
"I'm going to cook something for Snupe and the kids.. you want anything bestie?" Tasha called from the kitchen but I was too busy searching my purse for my phone.

"What the—" then it hit me.. I left my phone at the dinner table. "FUCK!" I yelled.

Tasha ran in the living room. "What's wrong P?"

"Nothing, gotta go." I scurried to the door. Before I could turn the knob, Snupe walked in..

We locked eyes for a couple seconds. "Sup" he nodded his head at me. "hi" I mumbled. He moved around me and walked towards Tasha "what's up baby?" He pulled her in, placing kisses all over her face and neck making her giggle. Tasha looked over his shoulder and noticed me still standing at the door way, Snupe turned his head noticing me staring. I cleared my throat and closed the door behind me.

On the way home all I could think of was how much of a fool I must've looked like.. just staring at them. I'd be lying if I said my feelings weren't hurt. But what did I expect? Messing around with my best friend's boyfriend that's she's been with for 10 years and has two kids by. A man that beats her constantly for the smallest things but who am I to judge when I'm sleeping with him. I shook my head, here I am with a good man and I'm thinking about someone else.

I turned on the radio and 100.1 The Beat was playing Lloyd-True. I turned the volume up, music eases me.

"This is meeeee. So please accept me for who I ammmmm. And please accept me for what I doooo. Cause there's no me withou—" my words immediately came to a stop when I pulled up to the house. My mouth hung open.. "KEVINNNNNN!!" I screamed, tears filling my eyes.