Sshh🤫

"Shiiit! What the .. " I opened my eyes quickly feeling suctioning and hearing slurping. I looked down surprised. She really woke my ass up to some head
"Damnnnn..that's how you feel?" I smirked

Patience's mouth came up slowly from my shaft to the tip of my dick. Swirling her tongue from the tip all the way back down. Damn. She sucked my balls while jacking me off. I was in heaven until I realized her tongue going lower from my balls.. what the..

"SHIT!" I jumped up.

She smirked and giggled.

"What the fuck! Girl you eating ass now?" I was literally shocked

She laughed out loud "shut up.. you know you liked it."

And I can't lie .. it was alright. Especially that gooch area. She sat back up and started bobbing her head up and down on my dick. Going from slow to full speed.

"Shit P.. you gone make me... fuck! .. hold on ma!" At this point she got my ass running like a bitch.

"P.. slow up bae" and what the hell I say that shit for, she started deep throating me nun stop.

My toes curled up so much you'd thought a nigga shit was broke. At the same time she's looking me in my eyes throating me. "Mmmmmmm.. shiiit! Patienceee" At this point I just gave up on making her slow down. She got me moaning like a whole bitch.

"Fawwwwwkkk! I'm bout to cum!" This doesn't slow her down one bit. I grabbed her head pulling her up and down my shaft feeling my nut coming.

"SHIT!" She swallowed every drop of kids then smiled.

The damn devil itself ..

Oh.. but she wasn't done. She climbed on top of me. Easing herself down slowly on my shaft with my big hands gripping her thick thighs. "Ssshhhhiii" she moaned as she eased down my thick 10.

"Mhmmm" I said smacking her ass.

She sat up on her feet and started bouncing up and down my pole. Looking me in my eyes the whole way. At this point .. I know I'm over with, I never can last long when she rides me like this.

Damn she hoeing me.

"Patience.. p-please slow down baby." She smiles and speeds up.

Ah hell nawl. She not bout to hoe me like this. I flip her over onto her back.

"Get on all fours. NOW!" I boom with my deep voice, my accent creeping in. Making her obey my commands.

I rub my dick up and down her wet slit then slowly push in my head, hearing her gasp. I smirked.

mhm, my turn now.. Knowing she can't ever take this position. Especially when I start pounding her shit.

I push my whole dick and slowly pump in and out.. speeding up a little, then slowing back down. That alone.. she can't take.

"Aahhhh shiiit! .. mmmm.." she moans in my ear

"Mhm.." I feel her pussy tighten on my dick "yeah, you gone come for daddy?"

She nods her head. Nah, that ain't what I want.

"Nah, open your mouth when I'm talking to you" I said pounding her hard

"Ya-Yesss.. oh my god yes Kevin!"

I smirked easing up on pounding her shit. Giving her slow deep strokes. Her moans encouraging me.

"You love this gangsta dick?"

"Yes! Oh god yessss"

"Yes who?" I said drilling her with a fast pace.

"Yes daddy!"

"Yes daddy what?" I wrapped my hand around her neck pushing her further into the sheets.

"Y-yess daddy.. I love this gangsta dick.. ah. Oh my god Kev. I ca-can't .. I can't hold it any longer!"

I pulled her up by hair "come with me then.. let that shit out" she released and squirted on my dick while I let loose all my kids in her pussy. I kissed her lips still holding her by her hair. "Let all that shit out P" She tongue wrestled me breathing hard.

We both fell onto the bed laughing. Still out of breath.

I was in pure heaven.. no one sexes me like her.