Tighten up

PATIENCE

Kevin's driver pulled up to my house and I rolled my eyes. Rich was sitting on the front steps looking sad. "Urgh" I'm not for this bullshit right now. When the car came to a stop, Rich stood up with his eyebrows furrowed. I thanked Kevin's driver then sighed getting out the car.

"Where the hell you been? It's 8 in the morning and you just coming home!"

"Rich, you been gone for 3 days get the hell out my face."

He sighed "and I'm sorry for that P. I really am. But I'm here now."

I scrunched my face up "but you here now?" I laughed "yeah, well your a little too late"

"What the hell thats supposed to mean?"

"I'm threw Rich. We're over."

"What! You know what I knew you was a hoe. I seen you with that nigga Kevin last night too."

"And so what! And I know you was with Keyshia nigga! The fuck you saying. Leave me alone and go run to her!" I said walking off but before I could get away he grabbed my arm hard, shocking me.

"oh nah uh motherfucker! Get your damn hands off my sis!" Petals came out screaming with Kari in her arms.

"What the fuck! Petals? You got Petals watching our damn child while you out all night being a hoe!?"

"That's right you Drake looking motherfucker! And Kari was very well takin' care of!" She yelled waving her free arm around like a maniac. I smirked she ghetto as fuck but my friend a real one.

"Alright. That's enough." I said grabbing Kari.

"Can I at least see my child?" He asked

I rolled my eyes "Nigga you haven't seen her in 3 days so why—"

"HOLD UP SIS!" Petals said "that nigga got a wedding band on! And I know damn well.. nigga you married now!? To Keyshia??"

I looked and my mouth dropped. I couldn't believe it. He comes over and gets all in my face about Kevin but has the nerve to elope!

"Patience.. let me explain."

I walked off towards the door "no need just get away from me. Go back to your wife. I no longer want anything to do with you. Oh, and ask that bitch to get you some new clothes because the ones you had are burned and thrown away. Goodbye." I closed the door in his face and looked at my baby girl who somehow slept through it all. I kissed her cheek saddened that for a second time I had a fatherless baby girl.

I heard the front door open and close. "That nigga had m fucked up! Tryna grab you like that I almost stomped his damn nuts off and f—. Wait.. Patience what's wrong?"

She wrapped her arms around me as I cried into her. "I just want my baby girl to have a father."

"Girl long as you have Kevin that baby will have a father and with the call you gave me this morning I could hear how happy u was in your voice to be with him and that's all I want for my best friend. Don't let Rich stupid ass ruin that. Be the best mother you can be and you know I'm here to help, always. She hugged me tight

"I love you sis" I said moving out her embrace wiping my tears away.

"I love you too. So about this meet tonight. I'm in, I need to whoop some ass anyways. I have some anger built up."

I laughed "ummm. I would have to talk to Kevin about that. I may need you here to make sure Rich doesn't try any dumb shit while I'm gone."

"Girl Rich better not come back here unless he wants me to tag that ass again."She said snaking her neck and rolling her eyes

"Wait. What you mean again?"

"While you was in here I was out there whooping his ass."

"Oh my godddd Petals" I doubled over laughing

"Bitch I mased and tazed his ass. Had his ass begging. Here, watch the video."
She handed me her phone and I was crying laughing

"Who the hell recorded this?"

"Girl, Jeffrey." She laughed

"Nooo not Jeffrey" i laughed "you so damn extra."

"Girl now he know who to fuck with. I tazed his nuts once. I'll roast his shit again. I'll do life behind my friend."

"Same sisssss" I sung. "But you can stay or let yourself out. I need some rest before tonight."

"Mhm I bet you do." She smirked "my friend got that good dick last nightttt. Ayeeee" she twerked

I laughed then kissed her cheek "thanks for everything sis. Love you."

"Love you too cry baby and I'm staying here so you can rest. I got Kari until all this shit is over with."

"Thanks!" I yelled jogging up the stairs to my shower. When I got out I seen a text from Kevin and Rich

Kari's Dad: I love you Patience.

I rolled my eyes then clicked on Kevin's message

MyForever💕: everything all good? My driver told me about that nigga Rich. That nigga try anything I'm putting these size 13's up his ass.

Me: lol everything's all good baby.

MyForever💕: Alright. Get some rest. I'll be by there in a couple hours to check on you.

Me: ok😘

MyForever💕: oh yeah and da doctor just left.. da baby ain't mines 🙅🏾‍♂️🤰🏾🔫