just the beginning

Chapter 1-

*Ashleys p.o.v.(point of view)*

"White lips, pale face

Breathing in snowflakes

Burnt lungs, sour taste

Light's gone, day's end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights, strange men

And they say

She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream-" as soon as I slammed my hand on the snooze button I instantly regretted it , why?

Because I have to leave and go on Biebers stupid believe tour today.

You think id be begging to go on this tour, but nope I was begged to come on this tour.

Don't get me wrong Bieber is one of my friends it's just I wont be able to see my friends in my hometown of Atlanta, Georgia.

At least ill get to spend more time with my dad.

"ASHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" a very familiar voice screamed from down stairs

"What Bieber" I groaned while wiping the sleep from my eyes and getting out of my very warm bed, sigh why must you be so warm when I have to leave bed? Whatever.

"COME ON WE GOTTA GO ASH!" Bieber called up the stairs once again.

"im coming im coming calm your tits geez!" I mumbled while slipping on some light-washed jean shorts and a floral bandeau and white see - through tank top with white converse and my hair in a messy bun with a peach- colored bow leaning on the front of it.

" HURRY UP"

"CHILL DUDE I JUST NEED MY MAKE UP AND I'M COMING" I yelled back

"YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW COME!"

"NO I LOOK LIKE DEATH WITHOUT IT!" i yelled back with putting on some foundation, than blush and black eye-liner. Done.

i grabbed my suit case and started walking down the stairs while attempting to bring my suitcase with me.

Key word attempting.

"BIEBER" I yelled while still struggling with my suitcase.

"what?" he asked while standing at the bottom of the stairs with an amused expression on his face.

"please help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeease" I begged while giving him a puppy dog look while pouting.

"how can I resist such a cute face like yours" he said while pinching my cheeks and taking my suitcase from me and taking it down the stairs without any problems

" geez bieber work out much?" I teased while walking down the rest of the stairs .

"actually yes, I do ash now lets go get on the bus everyone is waiting for your little butt to show up." He teased back

" hey my butt isn't little" I pouted while walking out the door and to the tour bus.

"ASHLEY BABY!I MISSED YOU!" someone screamed from behind me.

I turned around "FREDO OH EM GEEEEE BABE I MISSED YOU WAY MORE!" I screamed while running up to him and jumping onto him while he spun me around.

" your even more beautiful than I remember" he said while putting me down.

"aw thanks fredo you're beautiful to" I joked while walking back to the bus with him.

"hey im not beautiful im sexy" he said while striking a pose and winking .

I starting laughing so hard I Fell to the floor clutching onto my stomach.

"this is gonna be a loong tour " I said while standing up and walking into the tour bus looking around at all the people .

"MAMA BIEBS "I screamed while running up to pattie and hugging her.

Since I don't have a mom pattie is always there for me to talk to about boys, girl stuff, and all the other stuff normal moms and daughters talk about.

"ashley! How are you sweetie!?" she asked while hugging me back.

"im amazing now that I have all my favorite people with me!" I said as you smiled huge and looking at the other in the bus than back at pattie.

"we can catch up later and have some bonding time , alright?" she asked.

"of course!".

After greeting everyone else ( kenny,ryan good, chaz , ryan butler, scrappy, and the dancers) you went and sat next to justin on the couch.

"sup bieber" I said while taking his snapback (hat) and putting it on my head.

"sup Braun" he said before taking the hat back and putting it on his head again.

"heey I was wearing that" you pouted

."oh well" he said bluntly as he got up and went to sit on the other couch.

"what crawled up your ass?" i asked him

."nothing." he stated rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

Geez it was just a question

. "does bieber need a hug?" i asked and getting up and sitting on his lap hugging him.

He instantly hugged back, and tightly, if I may add.

"can't-breathe-too-tight" I said between breaths.

He released me from the hug and I looked at him. I instantly could tell he was sad,

" now tell me why your sad" i said looking him in the eyes.

He looked down . I could tell he didn't want to talk about it so i just hugged him again.

" me and Selena broke up again" he said emphasizing on 'again'.

"well I think you deserve better than Slutena Homez"I said while trying to make him laugh, smile, or do something that isn't sad.

He let out a little chuckle . success!

"I guess" he shrugged. "bring back happy bieber now, I like him better" I said.

He put on the biggest smile but it was clearly fake .

"don't worry bieber ill make you the happiest person in the entire world by the end of this tour, okay?" i said while getting off his lap only to be pulled back into his lap by him.

"I dare you to try" he said looking into my eyes.

"your so on bieber" i teased.

"LETS HIT THE ROAD" my dad screamed.

And let the tour begin.

Authors note-

Okay so im going to try and update this ctory at least once or twice each week and don't forget to update and vote and comment, and if you have any suggestions or ideas for this story comment them and I might use them and then dedocate the chapter to youJ. ALSO I don't have anything against Selena Gomez it just goes with the story, so yeah. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!