photo shoot and cuddleing

Chapter 3-

*Justin's p.o.v.*

I watched as Ashley leaned her head in a flirty way onto Ryan's shoulder and they were holding hands. I was raging with jealousy. I'm pretty sure there's steam coming out of my ears. What does Ryan have that I don't have? I mean I'm the Justin Bieber . That should be me and her.

When we walked into the studio for Ashley's photo shoot she dropped Ryan's hand, which made me release my fists I didn't even know I had clenched. Then she got on her tip-toes and kisses his cheek. I got another feeling of jealousy ,it took over my body, I had no control. My body was moving but I wasn't in control. I went over to Ryan and just snapped. All hell is about to break loose.

"dude what the hell are you doing with Ashley!" I growled through clenched teeth

"I don't know what you talking about" he said while smirking. Ass hole you sure as hell know what I'm talking about.

"stay.away.from.her" I hissed at him and walked away sitting in a chair with a good view of where Ashley would be soon modeling.

*five minutes later*

(Still Justin's p.o.v.)

I watched as Ashley came out from her dressing room wearing a deep blue push up bra with making underwear which made her eyes stand out looking an ice blue color and her tan skin glowing with her blonde hair in beach waves. Damn. I had to bite my bottom lip to keep me from smiling like an idiot. She was gorgeous. I just want her to be mine. I continued to stare at her while she goofed around on the stage that had light pink and dark pink balloons everywhere on it. Every once in a while she would giggle which was adorable.

"Don't forget to blink" someone whispered in my ear snapping me out of my daze and into reality. I turned around and saw Ed Sheeran. What the hell is he doing here?

"Haha oh hey Ed, um don't take this the wrong way, but why are you here?" I asked curiously.

"I just had a shoot for my new album and we finished up so I decided to come and watch the gorgeous Ashley Braun "he said while glancing over at the stage Ashley was currently doing a backflip on.

"oh im sure she will be happy, she loves your music. And she is gorgeous, isn't she" I said smiling looking over at her.

"really she likes my music? That's good to know. Maybe I should wait for her to finish up than we could go hang out or something" he smiled.

"yeah you would have to ask her maybe you could hang on our tour bus with us when its over" I suggested. He just shrugged his shoulders and sat on the empty chair next to me.

"so you have a crush on her?" he asked. I choked on my spit at his question.

"well who doesn't I mean have you seen her? And her personality? She's absolutely perfect. She's not like other girls, which is a good thing. I mean she doesn't whine or complain even if she is in a bad mood or sad she won't make you feel bad for her like other girls. And even if she is sad, if your sad she will try and cheer you up. She is amazing. She would never date me though I mean everyone thinks I cheated on Selena , so she wouldn't want to date me. Even though Selena's the one who cheated on me in the first place"

"wow. Well maybe I can help you with your little dilemma." He said

"im listening" I said intrigued by what he was going to suggest.

"well you said she likes my music right?" I just nodded in response. "well you can surprise her with me i'll hide in your tour bus or something and surprise her, give you, all the credit, she will be grateful to you and will think you're the greatest person." He said smiling proudly. A smile crept onto my face as I nodded quickly. "That's a great idea!"I exclaimed. "okay so you can go into the bus and wait on the couch I will bring her onto the bus right after she is done, and she is almost done so go "I shooed him.

Right after Ashley finished she walked towards me I ran up to her smiling and hugged her.

"why are you so happy Bieber?" she asked raising one of her eyebrows .

"i'm just really happy and excited" I said talking really fast. "come on let go back to the bus" I took her hand and dragged her to the bus , opening the door and walking in first turning to face her so I could see her reaction to Ed Sheeran sitting on the couch. As soon as she saw him she jumped up and down screaming and kept saying "OMG OMG OMG" I just laughed along with Ed at her reaction while he got up and hugged her.

"YOU ED SHEERAN OMG YOU VOICE IS AMAZING AND YOUR SONGS ARE AMAZING. YOU'RE AMAZING!" she exclaimed hugging him again. "AND YOU'RE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME OMG OMG HOW!?"

"well love, you see a certain Bieber told me how you love my songs so I decided why not stop by" he casually replied. Ashley turned around facing me smiling from ear-to-ear. She ran up to me hugging me I instantly wrapped my arms around her leaning my chin on her head rocking us back and fourth.

*2 hours later*

Ed just left so now it's just me and Ashley , and what Ed said was so true. She has been acting different around me now. A good different. Right now we are watching a scary movie.

"Move over jay" Ashley said using my new nickname she gave me. I scooted over a little on the couch and she sat right next to me basically cuddling me. I wrapped my arms around her protectively while she snuggled her head deeper into my wrapping a blanket around us.

"Good night Ash "I whispered watching as her eyes got drowsy.

"Night jay" she mumbled into my chest, closing her eyes completely as her breathing got steady. I soon felt my own eyes getting heavy and couldn't help but fall asleep with a smile on my face. This is how it should be. Just me and her. Together forever.