destinations

Song for chapter-

-John Doe(B.o.B.)

*Ashleys P.O.V.*

"Ugh" I groaned furiously rubbing my face with my hands.

"Come on Ash, it's not as bad as it seems. " Matt cooed rubbing my back.

"My fans with think I'm a whore or something, and justin too." I said my voice cracking. The photos of me and Matt are all over the internet , and to say I'm stressed out about the whole thing is an understatement.

"Hey,hey. It's alright. Not everyone will. Here, how about we both tweet something. I'll tweet about how happy I am in my relationship, but I'm not mentioning I'm gay yet. And you can tweet about being single, how does that sound?" He asked softly . I nodded and wiped the remianing tears from under my eyes.

"here goes nothing." i muttered under my breath as i typed the tweet. I reread the tweet a few times before sending it.

"Done." Matt said putting his phone down just as i did.

"What did you say?" i asked .

"I put 'Lifes good. Surrounding myself with people who i love in make me happy. Relationships may take work, but there damn worth it.'" he said.

"Very deep. Very deep." i said giggleing . He smiled and me and laughed as well.

"Well what about you missy, what did you put hmmm?" he asked humming at the end curiously.

"Well, i put , ' forever alone lol' because you know if im alone, than im single, if that makes sense?" i said but it came out more like a qouestion. He started laughing really hard.

"Hey. i didnt laugh at your sappy tweet." i said trying to be mad, but his laugh is contagious and couldnt help but laugh myself.

"Okay,okay. It wasnt that bad." he said empasizeing on 'that'.

"yeah okay." i said sarcasticly.

Just he opened his mouth to say something, his phone started ringing.

"Hello?" he asked once he answered. I leaned back into the couch and took out my phone so it wouldnt seem like i was listening to his call.

I opened up my imessage because i had 361 unread messages. Mostly from Justin. Shocker. I decided to read them, maybe he explained what actually happened between him and selena while we were dating.

I noticed the little bubble was there, meaning he was typeing something.

-I know your reading this Ash, i see the 'read' sign at the bottum. please just listen to me, let me explain. I love you.- He sent. I bit my lip, contemplateing whether i should respond or wait a while and do it in person. It might be better just to do it over text right now so i dont burst into tears when i see him.

-Explain.- i sent keeping it short and bitchy.

-I didnt cheat on you.- he sent. Wow. What a good defense.

-I love you so much, your my world, Selena made up everything i didnt meet up with her. After you left Liam held me back so i didnt run after you and make things worse. And after that Selena told me she used a different number to text her self, pretending to be me, and then she screen shot the texts to break us up. Please, can we talk face to face?- he sent after a minute or two. I sighed hovering my thumbs over the digital key board, not having a clue on what to respond with. What he said about Selena makes sense, so i know he didnt cheat. But i still dont know if im ready to just jump in his arms like we never had problems.

-How about Saturday?- i sent. Today is Thursday and tomorrow is my hockey jersey photo shoot, so i wont have time to meet up with hime then.

-Okay. I cant wait to see you. I love you princess.- he sent back. I exited form imessage and locked my iphone, setting it down on the table i noticed Matt wasnt sitting where he previously was. I didnt even notice he left i was to induldged into my phone.

I stood up and walked towards the front door where i heard comotion.

Once i got to there i saw Matt, some guy who was clearly gay, no offense, but his outfit was very stylish and sheek. Along with them was a boy who looked around my age, maybe a little bit younger, he was deffinetly attractive. Im going to assume this is Matts boyfriend , adn his boyfriends brother.

"Damien , this is Ashley. Ashley this is Damien , my boyfriend." Matt introduced him proudly. He had one of his arms loosely slung over Damiens shoulders.

"Hi, its so nice to meet you!" i smiled hugging him. He smiled back.

"Hey, its nice to meet you too." he said politely. "This is my brother, Logan." he said gesturing a head nod in the his brothers direction.

"Hey." i smiled giving a light wave.

"Sup angle." he winked.Oh lord. Damien rolled his eyes and Matt just let out a chuckle.

"Im sorry for, well, him." Damien said shamefully. I laughed and waved my hand dismissively.

"Its fine. Trust me, im used to hormonal, pervy guys hitting on me." i joked. Everyone laughed, except Logan who rolled his eyes, than smirked.

"Aye, aren't you single?" Logan asked crossing his arms and leaning up against the foyer wall.

"Yeah. How did you know?" i asked skeptically. By now Matt and Damien both went into the movie room, probably to set up the movie.

"Its all over the internet. Selena gomez tweeted that her and Justin are a thing." he said casually. My eyes widened and brimed with tears.

"So he did cheat on me?" i whispered, more to myself than Logan. He just shrugged and walked off into the movie room as well. Leaving me standing there.

Just like how i felt.

Alone.

Will the pain ever stop?

Maybe i can stop it myself.

I slipped on my shoes, which were convientiently sitting right next to the door , adn picked up my bag off the table next to the door.

I got out my keys and as quietly as possible, i opened and shut the door.

Once i got in my car i started it up and took off before Matt, Damien, or ever Logan could notice i left.

I turned the radio on and drove towards my destination; the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note!!!

Hii!:) sorry about the long wait for this suckish chapter, but its the best i could do for now.

ill try and update again this week, but spring break is next week and ill update a lot more than.

So, where do you think she's going?;)

Comment what you think!

27+votes

20+comments