Bangerz

*justins P.O.V.*

"Please pick up. Please pick up" I whispered to myself while chewing on my finger nails.

"Hey it's Ashley! Leave a message! " I heard her voice cheer once again, possibly for the 200th time tonight.

I groaned and fell back onto my bed .

What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I have to kiss that whore. I could be sitting here with Ashley right now if I wasn't such an idiot.

I felt my throat getting tight and my eyes stinging with tears. What if we never get back together now?

Me kissing that girl probably made her think I actually cheated on her with chantel.

Now she will go out with Chris and never love me again, but I'll always love her.

Im not going out without a fight,
game on chris.

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

"Ugggh ass hole" i mumbled putting some more popcorn in my mouth.

" guys are such pigs." Miley said while she was sprawled out on the couch opposite of mine.

" amen" i agreed and we both turned our heads back to the screen where gossip girl was playing.

"Dayum" we both said when they showed Nate shirtless , looking at each other we burst out laughing.

" we need to do this more often"

"Definitely, every Friday should be our girls night" Miley said making me jump up in excitement, she copied my actions and looked like she thought of something brilliant, " YOU SHOULD COME ON TOUR WITH ME!" She screamed happily, I screamed too and we jumped into each other's embrace jumping up and down ,squealing.

"No boys. No drama. No problems" I said happily.

"Hell yeah girl" she said and we both high fived.

-
-
-
-
-
-

"DAD!?" I yelled walking through the house in hopes of finding him so I could say goodbye before I leave for Miley's tour.

"In my office" he yelled back.

My heels clicked against the marble floor as I made my way to his office. I flattened out my light pink skater skirt and pulled down my white crop top that had silver detailing.

"Oh" I said and awkwardly walking in once I saw who was sitting at the desk with my dad. Luckily his back was still to me so he didn't see me yet.

"Dad, I'm leaving" I said softly.

"Okay sweetheart, when are you coming home?" He asked looking up at me from his paper work,Justin turned around so he was facing me. I tried my best to avoid eye contact with him.

"I don't know yet, maybe a couple months" I said .

"Where are you going?" Justin asked, his voice cracking, I finally looked at him and it looked like he hasn't slept in days, he had dark purple bags under his eyes, his hair was messy going in all different directions, and he was just wearing a pair of gray sweats and a tank top. Overall he looked awful, which is rare considering he is so attractive.

"Bangers tour" I said not really wanting to talk to him much longer, the tension was taking up so much air i felt as if I could suffocate.

"Oh" he said sadly looking down.

"Well Miley's bus should be here any minute, so bye dad love you!Bye justin!" i said giving my dad a hug and kiss on the cheek. I only waved at Justin because i knew if i hugged him i would never want to let go.