drake concert♡

*Ashley's .p.o.v.*

Me and justin are sitting in his car driving to .....A DRAKE CONCERT! Im so excited, if you couldn't tell. But who wouldn't be i mean he is drake, the sexiest man next to Adam Levine and Channing Tatum and a lot of other guys, but still he is sexy and i'm MEETING HIM TODAY!

"Jay when are we gonna be there"i whined for probably the fourth time today. He just looked at me and licked his lips then looked back at the road sighing.

"For the hundredth time"he exaggerated,"in like 5 minutes just chill relax we will be there soon"

I just huffed and sat back in the chair crossing my arms trying to distract myself. i looked down at my out fit. A pink bralette with white high waisted shorts that had gold studs on them, and i had some gold accessories, i curled my long blonde hair and added some foundation and light pink lip stick. I look hot.

-

-

-

-

-

"Where here Ash" Justin said while taking the key out of the ignition. I immediately jumped out of the car and went to Justins side practically dragging him with me.

"Come one Jay lets go meet my future husband" i joked while we walked towards the arena which only had a few people here and there in the parking lot. We came really early so we could meet him and Justin said we could hang with him for an hour or so.

" Umm im pretty sure i'm your future husband" He joked back while taking my hand in his.

"okay if thats what you think"i teased him patting his head.

"hey hey not the hair!" he said fixing his hair and using a parked cars tinted window as a mirror.

Once we reached the door to the arena justin showed the security dude his license. To be honest the guy was creepy as hell he kept giving me a suggestive look, he was like 40 years old too. perv. I stuck to Justins side as we walked in trying to get as far away as possible from the pervert.

"Jay that dude was fucking creepy" i whispered in his ear while our hands were interlocked.

" Just ignore him ill protect you" he joked flexing his arm. I have to admit he is pretty strong and hot...wait woah. did i just call justin hot.

"my hero"i teased him while laying my head on his shoulder. We followed the signs that tell you where the seat sections are , to go to the floor area where justin said drake told us to meet him.

Finally we found the floor are and Drake was sitting there looking damn fine. OH MY HE IS LOOKING AT US . Okay Ashley act cool dont fangirl. dont fangirl. dont fangirl. oh who am i kidding i can barely breath. He waved his hand signalling us to come over to him. Holy shit im pretty sure he just checked me out.

" Sup justin who is this lovely lady you brought with you" he asked winking at me when he said lovely lady.

" I'm Ashley"i said sticking my hand out for a handshake but instead he pulled me into a hug taking me by surprise but of course i hugged him back.

"im a hugger i dont do handshakes" he said while releasing me from a hug and doing that stupid man-hug thing with justin.

"hey man " justin said to him.

"so is this your girlfriend?" he asked justin referring to me.

"nope just my friend, scooters daughter actually" he said putting his arm around my waist again.