15 years

*Ashleys P.O.V*

As soon as i took my seat on the plane, i took my iphone out of my pocket and sent Miley a text so she wouldnt worry when i didnt show up at her tour bus tomorrow.

"Hey Miley, Im not going to be able to come on tour with you :( im really sorry for short notice, but im not feeling well mentally. I just need to find my self, figure out whats important to me and think about my future. Im so so sorry girl. I really wanted to come with you, but i dont think it would be good for me right now. I love you girl:) -Ashley."

After i sent it i relaxed back into my seat and straped myself in.

I had a disquise on so no one would notice me.

I just needed to get away.

I feel like it will never get better.

My boyfriend cheated on me, twice, and my dad is never there for me, plus i dont have a mother.

As grateful as i am for having a roof over my head and plate on the table, i just want to feel loved.

I feel so useless all the time.

Like all im good for is my looks, and to satisfy boys.

I want it all to end.

*Justin's P.O.V.*

"What do you mean you cant find my daughter?" Scooter roared through his phone.

I felt bad for whoever was on the other end.

I took my headphones off and exited the recording booth.

"MATT!" he screamed. I furrowed my eyes brows and looked over at Za and Khalil who were just sitting there on their phones.

"Who's Matt?" i asked them. Khalil put his phone down, as well as Za.

"That hockey player Ashley was seen with for like the past week." Za shrugged.

"She already moved on?" i asked sadly. I took a seat on the leather sofa across to the one they were both seated on.

"I dont think so. I mean he tweeted about how happy he is in his relationship, and Ash tweeted about being single right after, there probably just friends."Khalil said. I sighed and slumped back into the seat.

"I need her." i confessed feeling my eyes starting to tear up. Shit, dont cry please dont cry.

"WELL FIND HER!" i heard scooter shout . We all turned out attention to him as he viscously hit the 'end' button on his iphone. He shoved his phone into his pocket and let out a stressful sigh.

"You allright ther scott?" i asked. He snapped his head towards me and sent me a glare.

"Do i look okay?" he barked. I raised my hand in defense. He sighed. "Im sorry Justin. I didnt mean to snap at you, i just. Ugh i cant deal with this." he groaned stressfully. He took a seat on the couch i was previously sitting on, and i sat next to him.

"Whats the matter?" i asked.

"Ashley. She was at Matt's house last night and now no one can find her. Apparently she just left his house when they werent looking or something. I dont know the full story but Matt said Ashley was stressed out and he sounded worried, like he thought she would hit a breaking point or something." he explained.

I stood up abruptly, "We need to go find her than, before she hurts herself or something." i said worried. Who knows what she could be doing right now.

"Im tracking her phone." he said taking out his phone.

"How?" Za asked.

"The find my iphone app. We have a linked itunes account. I can track her phone off of it." he said typing on his phone. After about a minute he stoped typing and sat there, blankly staring at the screen.

"Um, Scoot, what is it?" i asked.

He stood up and ran towards the door with all 3 of us trailing behind, leaving only the sound engineers in the studio room.

"She's on a plane." he said rushing to his range rover. We all got into the car.

"How do you know?

"Well the location is above the ocean and unless she turned into a damn bird, im pretty a plane is the only option left." He said started the car.

"What direction was she headed in?" I asked as he drove way over the speed limit.

"New York." He stated bluntly.

For the rest of the ride to the airport none of us said a word.

"I need my private jet pulled up immidietly, it's an emergency." Scooter demanded through the phone, after his pilot responded he locked his phone and stuffed it into his pocket again.

"You don't think she would...harm herself? Do you?" I asked hesitantly. He looked at the ground.

"I honestly don't know. She's been acting strange lately. And when she was 15 she cut h-herself." He said, his voice cracking. I felt tears beginning to fall.

"W-what?" I whispered in disbelief. "Why?" I asked.

"She felt neglected. S-she said she felt like she had no one. Like she w-was a waste of space." He chocked out, full on sobbing now.

"How does she f-feel now, or lately?"

"I d-don't know, I've barely been home." He sobbed . "I'll never forgive myself if something happens to her" he said, but it was barely audible considering he was sobbing so hard.

"N-nothing's going to h-happen to her." I said wiping the tear from under my eyes, although fresh ones replaced them.

"The planes here" Khalil said giving boy of us sad smiles. We all nodded and boarded the plane.

New York here we come.

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

As soon as I opened up the hotel room I made sure to lock the door .

Walking into the kitchen I got a glass from the cupboard and filled it with tap water.

I opened up my purse and took out the pills, that for so many years, I haven't touched.

There from when I was 15 and suicidal.

I didn't want to resort to this.

But I have to.

It's the only way.

I hit my breaking point a while ago.

I just have gotten so accustomed to this emptiness inside of my heart.

I know I'm hurting people by going through with this, but I can't bear it anymore.

"Goodbye." I whispered before popping nearly half the bottle of pills into my mouth along with a gulp of water.

Just as everything was starting to get blurry I heard multiple fists pounding on my door along with familiar voices yelling my name.

As soon as the door was busted open, everything went black.

••••••
End notes!

Okay, I understand if you hate me, but I know where I'm heading with this so don't worry ;)

I have a very important question!!

Should I write a sequel to this? Or end this with the legit ending?

Please help me decide!!

20+comments
30+votes