Six flags

*Justins P.O.V.*

*One week later*

"Jay bear!" i heard ashley scream from upstairs. I turned the TV off and made my way up the stairs.

"Yes babe?" i asked walking into her room.

"Me and Miley are going out tonight with the one direction boys since their tour is stopped here for a couple days, you want to come with?" she asked coming out of her closet in sweatpants and a sports bra, in her hand was clothes , which i'm assuming is her outfit for tonight.

"Yeah ill come. Where we going?" i asked plopping down onto her bed and holding my arms out for her to sit with me.

"well i texted niall and he said sixflags" she smiled jumping into my arms and nuzzling her head into my neck.

"Their open at night?" i asked confused. I thought they were only open until like 7 pm, and right now its 6:30 PM.

"They do, but Harry rented out the place for all of us to go, and no one will bother us while were there. Plus no long lines" she cheered making me smile.

"When are we leaving?" i asked rubbing my hand up and down her arm.

"mmh i think around 8 were all meeting there, so we should leave at 7 or 7:15" she said standing up. I groaned and buried my head into her big fuzzy light pink pillow.

"Can you pick out my outfit?" i asked , but it came out muffled because my head was face down on the pillow. I felt her smack my butt followed by her cute giggle.

"Fine lazy ass" she joked. I heard her closet door open again,meaning she was actually getting my outfit. Aww she loves me hehe.

"Jeans or your leather diaper pants?" she called from the closet. I laughed at her nickname for my drop-crotch pants.

"Leather ones" i called back lifting my head from the pillow as i spoke, but flopped it back down onto the pillow right after.

"Okay i choose this for you" she said shutting the closet after about five minutes. I lifted my head and got off the bed. In her hand she had a pair of my camo shorts,a white tee shirt, a pair of white supras, and my white 'Krew' snapback. "wear your silver chains with it" she said laying it down on her bed.

"Thank you baby" i said wrapping my arms around her waist, i leaned down and pecked her lips exaggerating the 'muah' at the end.

"your such a dork" she teased.

"mmhh but you love this dork."i smiled pecking her lips multiple times in a row. She giggled and pushed me off.

"I need to go get ready, but please change, i don't want to be late" she said and pecked my lips before turning around and picking her outfit up off her white couch.

"How much time do we have left?" i asked taking off my shirt, and replacing it with the fresh one.

"Uhhm.." she said picking up her phone. "about 20 minutes until we leave." she said taking her sports bra off and picking up her normal bra.

"Babe, you couldn't have waited until i turned around?" i groaned at the sight of her exposed chest.

"Sorry Jay" she giggled , clipping her black lace bra in the back.

"N'aw its okay babe" i said laughing . I started to take off my sweatpants and slipped on my shorts, than my sneakers, chains, and snapback. I turned around to see Ashley wearing light wash short shorts, a gray loose-ish tank top, a peachy colored statement necklace, and white vans with gold studs.

"You look very cute" i said walking up to her and pulling her into my chest.

"Thanks, you're pretty cute yourself there too Biebs" she said giggling, i let out a chuckle and squeezed her before letting her go.

"Ready?" i asked, she shook her head and walked over to her vanity. "babe, you're beautiful please don't put on makeup" i said sincerely. I hate when she wears makeup, she's more beautiful without it, but really she looks beautiful in whatever she wears or does.

"I just need my lipstick than we can go" she said applying her red lipstick, and may i add, its a super attractive color on her. After that she took her hair out of the bun and it was in beach waves, so she sprayed it with light hair spray. "okay, im done" she said grabbing her white michael kors bag off her couch.

I grabbed her hand as we walked down the stairs, and out to her car.

"Want me to drive?" i asked as she took her keys for the white BMW's keys.

"Yes please" she said. I took the keys from her hand, and walked her to the passengers side so i could open the door for her, "Why thank you Mr.Bieber" she said in a british accent making both of us burst out laughing.

"your welcome future Mrs.Bieber" i said kissing her temple and opening the door, she stepped in and i closed the door, jogging over to my side.

I climbed into the car and started up the engine, and starting to drive

"Oh Jay, just to warn you harry is a huge flirt so dont take it the wrong way if he flirts with me. Its annoying but Niall said just to ignore it." she said taking her phone out from her purse. I pulled out of the driveway and drove towards the highway.

"What?" i asked, just as she was about to repeat herself i cut her off. "I heard what you said, i just don't understand, you expect me to be okay with him flirting with you? Ash were together he better not let him flirt with you" i scolded. She looked up from her phone and looked at me in disbelief.

"Justin, its not like i want him to flirt with me, but he is just a flirt and me having a boyfriend won't stop him" she said looking back down at her phone where her imessage was open and she was texting someone.

"Whatever. Just please don't flirt back" i begged.

"I promise Jay, I love you."

"I love you too baby girl." i said taking her hand in mine, and bringing it up to my mouth so i could kiss her hand.

For the rest of the car ride we sat in a comfortable silence, the only noise coming from the radio, and ashleys phone when it would vigorously 'ping' from someone texting her.

"Where here" i said taking the key out of the ignition, and getting out of the car, i jogged over to her side of the car so i could open the door for her.

"Thanks babe" she smiled kissing my cheek.

"Welcome" i said closing the door, we both made our way through the almost empty parking lot, the only cars where the workers and a black escalade, which i'm assuming Miley and One direction came in.

And let the fun begin...or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note!!!

Sorry for the short chapter but i dont feel well.

15+ comments

20+ votes