mine

*Justin's P.O.V.*

"ASHLEY!!" We all yelled pounding on her hotel room door, until eventually it popped open.

We all stepped in and scoped out the area to find her.

Not in the bedroom.

Not in the bathroom.

Not in the living room.

Only one place left.

The kitchen.

We all walked into the kitchen. Gasping at the sight.

"CALL 911 NOW!" Scooter demanded kneeling down next to her unconscious body. I however, remained standing. Taking in sharp, uneven breathes.

Za whipped out his phone and began to tell the person what happened.

"Um , guys?" Khalil said unsurely. We both looked up at him to see him holding a bottle in his hand.

A prescription bottle.

"No. This isn't happening. Baby I need you to wake up. I can't live without you. I'm sorry if I'm not there enough for you, but I promise I will be the type of father you deserve, one who will help you solve problems, not overlook them, or you." He sobbed placing a hand on her pale cheek.

I could barely look at her.

It looked like she had the life sucked out of her, yet she managed to look beautiful.

" the paramedics are on there way." Za said on he hung up his phone. "Shit." He whispered once he got a better view of her body laying on the cold tile floor.

The more I looked at her and observed the sight, the more I cried.

I kneeled down just like scooter and took her icy hand into mind.

"Baby, I know we're not together right now, but I can't you loose you, not now, not ever. I love you so much. Please just wake up. " I sobbed leaving a lingering kiss on the top part of her hand.

"She doesn't deserve this." Scooter wept.

I could hear Khalil and Za crying behind me.

After what felt like eternity of us all sitting there crying in the silent room, sirens were heard from outside.

"WHERES THE GIRL?" Hollered one of the paramedics.

None of us responded though, because once him and two other paramedics got into the room , they saw her.

The first one checked her pulse as the others shoved me and scooter away from her body.

"Get her on the stretcher , now. Her pulse is dangerously slow." He commanded.

Both obeyed his commands and pick up he body ,placing it on the gurney they previously brought in .

"Who's coming?" They asked running out the door, steering the gurney skillfully as to not hit anything in the way.

" I am" scooter said immediately, as well as I.

Once we got out of the elevator and rushed to the van , scooter threw his keys at Za.

"meet up there." He said not waiting for an answer before getting into the back of the ambulance.

I followed behind him as they situated Ashley.

"Drive." The first one said.

Throughout the whole ride no one said a word. Only the occasional yelling and commanding of orders that the head paramedic barked out to the others as they did as much as they could to keeps Ashley breathing.