Alone with Justin;)

*Ashleys P.O.V.*

"i-im obsessed with you.." Justin said nervously. My jaw dropped from what he said. I don't know how to react but i'm definitely not mad or angry just shocked.

"u-um i don't really know what to say to that.."i said awkwardly shifting in his lap. He sighed and buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"P-please baby dont leave me i love you, i need you. I'll die without you" he choked out as tears streamed from his face onto my chest where his head still was.

"I love you to Justin" i confessed. I actually do.

"You do!?" he asked picking his head up quickly with a huge smile on his face. I smiled back at him and nodded.

"REALLY!"he asked enthusiastically i nodded and laughed a little at how excited he was. Since he was having his little moment i decided to kiss him, i mean why not it will be fun to see how he reacts to that on top of the i love you thing, plus i want him to shut up(in the nicest way :P). I learned over and kisses him in between his little rant of joy. He immediately kissed back smiling into the kiss. I decided to deepen the kiss by licking his bottom lick asking for entrance, once he opened his mouth i shoved my tongue in and we fought for dominance but i let him win ;). I tried to fight back a moan but i couldn't so i just let it out. I felt him smile into the kiss again once my moan was released.We broke apart for air and i looked into his eyes while he looked into mine as i was straddling him now.

"We can finish this when i move in baby" i whispered in his ear. I felt him shiver causing me to giggle.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(This is after scooter left and Ashley just moved some of her stuff into the biebers mansion....btw the believe tour in the story is over if that was confusing or i didn't mention it.)

-

-

-

*Justins P.O.V.*

"Alright bye Mom, be safe!" i said as she walked out the door with her friend. Finally me and Ashley are alone. I walked upstairs to find Ashley so i went into the guest room which is going to be her's for the next 8 months.

"Ashley! Where are you baby!?" i screamed out once i saw she wasn't in her room.

"Im in your room babe!" she called back.

I walked into my room to find her sitting on my bed wearing only a red lace push up bra and matching thong.I could already feel my jeans getting tight

"Come here baby" she purred. I obeyed her and walked over to her as she started to leave kisses up my neck.

"Baby, you wanna do this?" she whispered in my ear and suddenly i couldn't speak so i just nodded. I'm literally getting everything i ever wanted right now.

"Okay, baby i love you" she moaned while she still kissed me up my neck.

Eventually i was in just my underwear which Ashley took off and rolled a condom onto my length which was super hot making me get even more hornier, if thats even possible.

(you know what happened next. I don't know how to write the sex scene soo,yeah. Just pretend they did it.)

-

-

-

-

-

_

"That w-was amazing" i breathed out as she rolled her sweaty naked body on top of mine.

"Are you sure that was your first time?" she asked while laying her head on my chest causing me to chuckle.

"Yup." i said proudly."I'm glad you were my first baby" i said giving her forehead a little kiss.

"Night Jay, i love you" she whispered falling a sleep.

"I love you to baby.More than you know."i whispered back wrapping my arms around her small frame. Soon i fell into a peaceful sleep holding my angel,baby,everything in my arms. I love her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note!

Lol sorry i couldn't write the sex scene it was awkward and i was clueless i mean im 14 years old. So yeah.