forever and allways

*Justins P.O.V.*

"So what do you want to watch?" i asked Ashley who was cuddled up into my bare chest.

"I dont know how about a funny one?" she suggested keeping her eyes closed, i think she's tired.

"Nah, how about horror?" i asked smirking knowing she hates scary movies.

"Hell to the no" she exclaimed opening her eyes and looking more alert.

"Please baby" i pouted giving her puppy eyes. She sighed and nodded. Haha lady's cant resist the Biebs charm ;)

I bought the conjuring on FIOS and brought the fuzzy brown blanket up to our necks.

Ashley wimpered and hid into my chest more at the scary part. Haha the plan is working ;)

Now she wont be able to leave my side for at least the next couple days.

Im kind of concerned about me being obsessed with Ashley because i think its getting worse , but i wont tell anyone abuot that. I just feel broken and sad being away from her for more than an hour or so. I just crave her touch.

I allready planned our wedding in my head, it going to be on the beach in the bahama's. We can fly all of our family out there on my private jet and Ashley will have a white stapless dress that has diamonds on the top. She will look as gorgeous as ever, making me the luckiest man. MY best man will be Ryan and my other guys who stand up there in tux's ( lol forgot what theyre called) will be Fredo alongside Chaz.

I know , i know i am planning to far ahead into the future but i love Ashley , and i never dream of letting her leave me. We will be together forever, no one will get in our way.

She's my princess and im her prince.

"Baby can we go to bed?" AHsley asked snapping me out of my thoughts. i looked down at her and she looked very tired.

"Of course, my room or yours?" i asked her picking her up bridal style after turning off the TV and making my way towards the stairs.

"Yours" she mummbled into my chest closing her eyes.

I stared at Ashleys sleeping body in adoration. The moonlight streaming in from the slightly opened curtains shined onto her face allowing me to see her flawless cheekbones, adorable button nose, and every other perfect aspect of her face. I dont know how i ended up with her, i never thought she would like me or give me a chance let alone allow me to be her boyfriend and show her how much i love her.

I groaned quietly cautious not to wake my sleeping beauty. I craved her touch and it was making me anxious. I just wanna kiss her and make love to her. I gave her my virgintity, my innocence, And i am in no way ever going to regret that decision. I know we are never going to break up, only build up our relationship never let it crumble. i allways thought me and Ashley being a couple and making love , which i often thought about hey im a teenage boy obsessed with a victoria secret model and if you were me you would understand especially when you are around her 24/7, but i allways thought it was impossible but you know what the word itself even says "i'm possible" ;)

I cant wait to build a family with Ashley and us haveing little kids of our own running around our house :).

Thinking about Ashley i drifted off into a peacefull sleep holding my baby girl in my arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE!

sorry its such a short chapter but it was more like a filler, adn showed you a new side of justin adn its kinds creepy lol like edward in twilight.

Anywhore the last chapter was like 3 pages long so i think a short chappie was acceptable riiiiiiiight?

ok. plus i updated like 3 times on friday and sunday:)

10 comments and votes for next chapter:)