"Hi, im Tyler.."

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

i woke up to the sound of a heart rate monitor going at a steady pace.

As soon as i shifted my body lightly i instantly regretted it. Pain took over and i groaned in pain finally opening my eyes to see my sleeping boyfriend on what looks to be, a very uncomfortable chair beside my bed. Aww how cute . His left hand was interlocked with my right one.

I didnt want to wake him up, but i was in so much pain i just needed some painkillers. I gently squeezed his hand hoping to wake him up in a non-irritating way. He stirred a little and groaned , but still kept sleeping.

I sighed knowing this would be harder than it seems. I went to call his name but it came out more as a wheeze. Oh yeah, forgot i had surgery. At least i still have my boobs, i mean most people with breast cancer lose their boobs, but not me :)

Suddenly the door opened quietly and my dad walked in looking like he hasn't slept in days.

As soon as he saw me he smiled and raced over to the bed hugging me into his death grip of a hug.

"How do you feel?" he asked quietly still hugging me with me hugging him back with as much strength i had, which wasn't much.

i pulled from the hug as he did as well, and i pointed to my throat hoping he would get the hint i can't talk.

"want water?" he asked already making his way to the door i nodded and he fully turned around speed walking to the door and shutting it.

After a couple minutes he came back with two big water bottles.

"here ya gooooo" he said dragging out the 'o' as he handed me one and set the other one to the side.

As soon as i took a big gulp of the water i felt my throat loosen up and no feel so scratchy.

"better?" he asked dragging a chair up to the side on my bed that justin wasn't on.

"much" i said finally able to talk.

"good. So how do you feel?" he asked.

"ill be fine, i just want some painkillers to get rid of the pain, and this banging headache" i said groaning slightly and sitting back into the fluffy pillows.

"ill ask the doctor to give you something" he said getting up and pressing a button the wall, which i assume pages the doctor or something.

"Hi, im Tyler, i'll be your nurse for the time being you're here" a attractive male, probably in his early 20's came in. And let me tell you damn was he attractive.

"hi" i said lightly waving. He came into the room and started taking my temperature and everything.

While he was taking my blood pressure he started to talk.

"Arent you a model?" he asked looking between me and the compass or whatever the hell that pressure measure-y thing was. i dont know.

"Yup."i said popping the 'p'

"well you're very beautiful " he said smiling showing his perfectly straight and white teeth.

"thank you" i said smiling and slightly blushing.

"And i am done" he said taking all his stuff and walking towards the door before sending me a wink and walked out the door shutting it.

My dad cleared his throat and i gave him a confused look. He motioned his hand towards justin and i rolled my eyes.

"I was only talking to him, besides i love justin" i said smiling

"Alright, i'm just saying he won't be too fond of your pretty little nurse boy" he teased i rolled my eyes and smiled.

"How long was i out for?" i asked curiously.

"3 days" he said sighing. I nearly choked on my spit.

"WHAT!?" i asked loudly causing justin to stirr in his sleep and slightly open his eyes. Once he saw me awake he jumped up, now fully awake and tackled me in a hug smiling huge.

"ASH! When did you wake up baby girl?" he asked excitedly sitting on the bed next to me and holding both my hands in his large one's

"like an hour ago" i said giggling .

"you were out for too long" he said scooting closer to me and pulling my head to rest comfortably into his chest.

"i love you" he said but it was muffled because his head was leaning onto mine.

"i love you too" i said into his chest, he lifted my head lightly by using his pointer finger, capturing my lips with his. This kiss was passionate and full of love, just like they were all the time.

"um i'm going to go, wherever "my dad said awkwardly, obviously uncomfortable, but we didn't break apart from the kiss

As soon as we heard the door shut justin pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist and i rested my hands on his chest.

"as soon as we get out of were going on our vacation" he mumbled against my lips and went back to our make out session.

"good" i mumbled back kissing him again. i pulled away and quickly pecked his ,now swollen lips, one more time .

"and one vacation we can go to the beach, just have 'us' time, no cellphones, or media, or paparazzi's" he said happily and i smiled.

"yeah 'us' time" i said lightly palming him through his sweat pants. He closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure and laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"Save it for vacation baby" he groaned.

"dont worry i will" i said seductively in his ear biting the end of it in the process. He let out a low moan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note!

OMG nearly 10,000 reads!

You guys are so awesome i decided to post this chapter early:) maybe updating tomorrow IF this gets 10 comments and 10 votes :)

BYE LOVELIES:) i love you all:)

OH wait, 1 more thing, Do you guys want me to start putting songs at the top tha would like maybe the chapter better so you can listen to them while reading and ill list like 2-3 songs that fit with the chapter? I saw it in a couple stories and liked it sooooooooooooooo tell me what you think about that:)