our love is stronger than anything and everything

*Justins P.O.V.* 

"WOOOOOO!!" ashley screamed in joy doing an adorable little dance . 

We just got off the private jet and landed on the private island in Exumas,Bahamas. And ashley is fully recovered from her surgery last month:) 

"Im glad you like it baby girl" i said pulling her into my chest and kissing her temple lightly. Ever since the surgery i have been kind of over protective to her, but i dont want to lose my baby girl. 

"i love it jay" she smiled up at me and pecked my lips quickly before pulling back showing her pearly white teeth, that just like her, were perfect. 

"well i love you" i said pulling her into my chest again. 

"I think one of the guy's that works here put our luggages in our house already so let go" i said picking her up bridal style causing her to squeal from surprise. 

"This is going to be the best vacation ever"

"This house is amazing!!" Ashley cheered jumping out or my arms and roaming around the foyer into the living room. 

(Picture of house on the side--->

"Mhmmm" i hummed agreeing with her, i went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. 

"I love you"i said kissing up her neck. 

"I love you too jay" she said taking my hands off of her waist, spun around and grabbed my left hand in her left hand and my right hand in her right hand. 

"I cant wait until we're married with our own kids so we can own a place like this" i mumbled nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck. 

"You sound so sure. what if we break up?" She asked massaging my hair with her hand making me close my eyes in pure bliss. 

"Thats not going to happen"i said confidently. No one is taking her from me. No one. 

"Lets go to the beach, huh?" she asked changing the subject . i nodded and she back away from my touch while a faint tingle still lingered where she touched me.