valentine's day❤️

Chapter songs~ Drunk in love;beyonce

~ Show me ;Kid ink ft. Chris brown

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Justin's P.O.V*

"babe, you ready?" i asked walking into our room. I looked around confused.

The room was empty.

I stepped further into the room checking my watch. 7:00, and our reservation is for 7:30.

"BABE!" i called out.

Suddenly i heard the door close behind me, startling me and causing me to turn around revealing my girlfriend.

But she wasn't dressed for going out, she was dressed totally opposite, she was barely dressed.

"Hello Mr.Bieber" she said with a seductive smirk walking towards me in her lingerie. A light pink lacy push up bra and matching thong along .

"Um b-babe, why aren't you dressed for dinner?" i asked gulping slightly ,feeling my pants becoming unbearable with how tight they were getting.

"Were not going to dinner" she said standing right in front of me now and pushing me back biting her lips. I'd be lying if i told you i didn't find this extremely sexy.

"we arent?" i ask confused. She shook her head and mouthed 'no'. Finally reaching the bed she pushed me onto the bed and she climbed ontop of me, straddling me.

"So Mr.Bieber, would you like me to take care of that?" she asked directing her eyes that were locked with mine, towards the bulge you could see through my dress pants.

I nodded at a loss for words. She smirked and attacked my neck with her lips causing me to moan.

One of her hands trailed down to my front and she started to move it making a strike of pleasure go through my entire body.

I put both of my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me, hoping the pleasure would continue.

"Someone's eager" she teased biting my earlobe making me go crazy.

"with you as my girlfriend, i'm always eager. I just wanna make love" i moaned out.

"Well i'm all yours, go ahead" she said taking off my pants and boxers off in one quick motion. I took my suit jacket off and threw it to the side grinding my crotch with her's. We both moaned in pleasure.

"i love you so much" i breathed out unhooking her bra.

"i love you to" she said taking my shirt off leaving me naked in her in nothing but her thong.

She quickly took it off and reached into the drawer getting a condom.

I brought her face up to mine and crashed out lips together once she slipped the condom on my hard length.

"are you ready baby?" i asked positioning myself towards her entrance . She nodded locking eyes with me. I gently thrusted into her causing both of us to moan, hers mostly from pain most likely but mine from pleasure.

"are you okay?" i asked pushing the loose strands of hair out of her face.

"yeah." she said kissing me.

"Ready?" i asked really wanted to be pleasured already, but not wanting to cause my baby girl pain. She nodded and i thrusted in and out slightly harder.

"Faster" she moaned in my ear and trailed her head down leaving kissing on my neck. i closed my eyes in pure ecstasy. Her lips felt amazing, everything felt amazing. I started thrusting harder and harder until it got to the point where we both had beads of sweat forming on our foreheads.