ooh girl i gotta secret place that we can go♛

*Ashleys P.O.V.*

Me and justin have been getting super close now since Pattie left last week,if ya know what i mean ;).

Anyways, right now we are cuddling on the couch because we are both exhausted from having sex basically everywhere in the house.

He even wrote a song about which i thought was cute..

"Jay baby we should do something" i huffed board from just watching T.V.

"i know baby girl, i actually have a surprise for us to have some fun" he smiled down at me while i traced the outlines of his tattoo's with the tip of my fingers every once in a while he would shiver. I kinda got used to the fact that he is obsessed with me, its still creepy but in a way sweet.

"OOH where we going" i asked suddenly excited. He smiled at me and stood up , pulling me off his lap and placing me back on the couch.

"well.." he trailed off sticking his hands into his sweat pants pockets smirking,"i have 2 tickets to a private island that i thought we could enjoy" he said smiling wide as i jumped up and wrapped my arms around him.

"OMG JAY! I LOVE YOU!" i shrieked and kissed all over his face.

"we leave tomorrow so go pack baby" he said smiling down at me while we both stared into each others and shared a passionate kiss.

"Im gonna go pack now" i whispered onced we pulled apart and he nodded with his eyes still closed. I smiled and made my way upstairs to pack.

*Justins P.O.V.*

Ugh i love her so much it hurts. Once she went upstairs i went over to the couch and plopped down letting out a content sigh. Im so happy. Life is perfect, I have the girl of my dreams and we are going on a vacation to a private island with crystal clear water and little cabana's that are very nice inside and the best thing?

No wifi or connection with the media.

Its going to be me and Ashley. Thats it ,no media or paparazzi's or people disturbing our time.

I plan on giving Ashley a promise ring too on this trip. I know we only have been dating for about a less than a month but to be honest, i was obsessed with her for at least a year before i even met her than when i met her i fell in love with her and with her coming on my tour i was so excited.

Thats the reason me and selena broke up, well partly.

She saw my posters in my room of Ashley and got jealous and accused me of cheating on her with her after the victoria's secret show where i might have been flirting with her. But if you were around the love of your life who was only in lingerie, would you do the same?

But thats not the only reason we broke up, she also cheated on me with David Henry, but i honestly don't care, i have Ashley:).

"JUSTIN!" i heard my love yell from upstairs.

"YES! Baby are you okay!?" i asked frantically running up the stairs, i mean what if she's hurt. I would be so upset if my baby got hurt.

I ran into her room breathing heavily from sprinting through my huge mansion.

I looked around for any sign of Ashley but i only saw a overfilled suitcase on the bed folded over but not zipped fully. "ASHLEY" i yelled.

"oh justin, can you help me zip the suitcase?" she asked coming out of the walk in closet. I ran over and hugged her tightly.

"C-cant br-breathe" she wheezed out. i instantly loosened my grip and kissed her.

"Baby you had me worried , i-i thought you were hurt or something" i whispered into her hair.