My everything

recap:

once i found it i slowly opened the door and saw scooter smiling sitting on the chair next to the hospital bed , jazzy was snuggled up to Ashley on the bed with a small smile on her lips while my dad and jaxon were on the couch.

everyone looked at me once i opened the door fully.

"Ashley" i breathed out making my way over to the bed and leaning down to hug her lightly careful not to hurt her.

"i love you" she said into my chest.

"i love you too baby" i said relieved she was okay.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"come in!" scooter called out and a doctor walked in looking stressed out.

"u-uhm i have some bad news" he said looking at scooter and Ashley than back down at his clipboard

"Ashley you have um you have.........." he paused and looked back up at her. "you have cancer." he said softly. The room went dead silent. The only sound was my breaking heart. This is not happening.

"wh-what kind?" scooter asked as silent tears rolled down his cheek. Ashley still hadnt said anything. She didn't even move. Just stared blankly at the wall.

"its breast cancer. Its only in its first stage so if we take you into surgery right away you will be cancer free and not have to go through any chemo." he said more towards ashley.

"its safe though .right? the surgery?" scooter asked frantically.

"not completely." he said and scooter looked at him confused. "with her young age the sleeping medication might fail to wear off after the allotted time for surgery." he said looking at scooter.

"can we have some time to discuss this?" scooter asked standing up from the chair.

"of course, ill be back in about 2 hours" he said sending ashley a sympathetic smile and walking out the door.

"d-dad?" ashley asked finally speaking.

"yes baby?" he asked tears still streaming down his face.

"am - am i going to die?" she asked in a whisper. He snapped his head towards her and vigorously shook his head.

"of course not baby, your going to get better." he said .

"are you going to get the surgery?" i asked ashley. She looked at me and nodded.

"but what if you dont wake up?" i asked putting my hand over hers.

"ill be fine jay." she said not sounding to convinced herself.

"were going to go and leave you all to decide." my mom said softly and picking up jazmyn from the bed. My dad stood up as well with jaxon in his arms.

"bye ashley. Be strong" my said tears starting to form in her eyes. she leaned down and hugged her.

"bye ashley, i hope you get better." my dad said giving her a hug as well. than they both walked out the door.

"can you tell the doctor i want the surgery?" ashley asked scooter. He sighed but nodded and left the room.

"i love you" i said sitting on the bed next to her.

"i love you too" she said smiling up at me. I leaned down adn pecked her lips.

"after you get out of here we can go to the private island we were planned to go to." i said carressing her head. she nodded adn smiled up at me.

"thank you" she said.

"for what?" i asked genuinly confused. if anyone should be thanking anyone it should be me to her. She made my life 100% better.