I think i might be obsessed with her.

*JUSTINS P.O.V.*

i woke up with Ashley in my arms, I love having her in my arms, I love her. I adore her. I can't get enough of her . I think i might be obsessed with her.

"Why are you staring at me?" i heard Ashley groan in her sexy morning voice.

"well you're beautiful so why not stare?' i told her while she stretch and cuddled back into me holding my left arm. She started to trace my tattoo's on my arm making me shiver.

"I love you new tattoo's, i wanna get one" she said softly continuing to trace my tattoo's.

"What kind of tattoo?"

"like a little one. Maybe on my foot, so its not noticeable when i'm modeling. OH OH I KNOW! I'll get a little heart on my foot!" She exclaimed looking excited. I chuckled at how proud she looked for figuring out what tattoo she wants.

"Well since we are in Canada there's not many tattoo artist's. But there is one that i always go to, i can take you tomorrow if you want since today is Christmas ya know" i started playing with her hair twirling it around my fingers. I love how we act like a couple.

"Yeah! We should probably go downstairs though. We can open presents!"she said jumping out of the bed and walking over to my suitcase. She opened it up and was looking for something.

"You know thats my suitcase not yours, right?" i asked her raising one eyebrow. She looked back at me for a second , nodded, then went back to looking through my suitcase. She then pulled out one my my sweat shirts. Oh i get it.

"Your clothes smell good and are comfy so i'm stealing it from you" she smiled at me as she pulled my sweatshirt over her head. She looked so cute , it looked like she wasn't wearing anything under the sweatshirt because it was so long.

"well it looks better on you anyways"i smiled back at her. She motioned her hand for me to come with her, probably to go down stairs. I groaned and hid my face in the pillow that was besides me. I heard footsteps towards me and soon felt Ashley jumping on me pulling me and trying to get me out of bed but i was too strong for her;).

"Come on Jay the kids are probably waiting for us downstair's she pouted while she was straddling me. I took this as my chance and pulled her face close to mine.

She started leaning in too!OH MY SHE WANTS TO KISS ME!

After what felt like hours, her soft lips came in contact with mine. It held so much passion and love, there were sparks,fireworks, bombs exploding in my stomach. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance which she granted and our tongues fought for dominance. She started grinding on me making the kiss get more heated. God she turned me on so much.

After about 5 minutes she pulled away and stared right into my eyes smiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"i asked her waiting for an answer. I felt something warm on my lips and realised she kissed me. I smiled like an idiot into the kiss but i dont care .

"Is that a good enough answer?" she asked once she pulled back from the kiss. I nodded and hugged her tight. i'm never going to let her go. I love her. I honestly think i'm obsessed with her too. Maybe i should keep the obsessed part to myself.

"Come on babe lets go open presents with Jazzy and Jaxon" she smiled and held her hand out for me to take, which i gladly took.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its not a long chapter but THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER!:)

What do you think of Justin being obsessed with her?

Comment your thoughts and vote!

-Next update possibly tonight or tomorrow!