"wanna play a little game butler?"

Chapter 2-

*Justin’s p.o.v.*

~2 weeks later~

So far tour has been really good so far, but I mean drama is bound to happen. Me and Ashley are super close now and so is Chaz and Ryan with her, before I just had a crush on her but now its love, I get butterflies in my stomach and I stutter when I’m talk it’s like she makes me nervous. Wow I sound like a girl…

Right now we are on our way to a photo shoot for Ashley to do at Victoria secret.

“ooh turn up the radio this is maahh sonnggg” Ashley said while Kenny turned up the radio and “the way” by Ariana Grande came on. Ashley started singing along; damn she has an amazing voice. Everyone just sat there with their jaws dropped and wide eyes staring at her in amazement. “whoa you never said you could sing “scooter said to Ashley once the song was over. “well that’s cause I can’t” she said while taking her iphone out and texting someone with a smile on her face. “Who ya texting” fredo asked after she giggled at something on her phone. “just one of the other models I’m working with today, he is a male model” she said with her focus still on her phone. “Ooh does somebody have a crush?” fredo teased causing her to blush .I suddenly got a pain in my stomach, jealousy.

*Ashley’s p.o.v.*

(outfit in external link)

 The entire ride to the photo shoot I was texting Cameron , he was one of the male models at Victoria’s secret, I might have a little crush on him. Okay okay a big crush on him. He is perfect. Except the fact that he is a player, like a big time player. Once he gets in your pants he leaves you, like really who does that? Douche bag’s that’s who. Now you’re probably wondering why I have a crush on him. Well he is just one of those people with the personalities that you can’t not fall for.

“I can’t wait to see you beautifulJ” was one of the texts Cameron just sent. I could feel someone’s eyes on me. Weird. Probably nothing.  When I looked up from my phone I saw Justin staring at me. As soon we made eye contact he looked away and im pretty sure he was blushing.wait-woah- Bieber?blushing? Haha I could have some fun with him. Let the teasing begin. Don’t worry Bieber I know you have a crush on me. I could have some fun with this. I took my phone out again and texting Ryan (butler) saying-

~Text convo~

Ashley-wanna play a little game butler?

Ryan- what did you have in mind Braun?

Ashley- I was thinking something like a Bieber, a jealous Bieber? You in?

Ryan- I like the way you think . count me in. let the games begin.

~end of text convo~

I looked up and smirked at Ryan and the car came to a stop. We pulled up to the studio where the photo shoot is and got out of the car and as soon as Ryan got out I ran to him and held his hand and walked in with him by my side in front of Justin making sure he would see. I looked back to see justins eyes burning holes into the back of Ryan’s head  with his fist clenched. I smirked at him then leaned my head on ryans shoulder as we walked into the studio and I went to get changed.

Authors note!

I dotn really know if anyone is reading this story but if you are please vote or comment with what you think about this story. Sorry if its bad so far but I promise it will get better! J