Chapter 5

It's been three weeks since the photoshoot with Aiden.

He hasn't put his blinds up and I've been checking very few hours because I'm very eager to see those photos. It was fun but I haven't talked to him for three weeks and I'm very anxious to see the photos.

That's when I saw the unexpected. His blinds were open and he was sitting at his desk. When he saw me he looked up, smirked, and motioned for me to come over. I looked down at Spencer helping Adeline and went with it. "I'll be back in a minute guys." They nodded their heads ignoring me as I made my way out of my room and over to Aiden's.

He opened the door for me and said "You have to see these pictures." he grabbed my wrist like last time and pulled me up the stairs. We got to his room and he sat me down. He pointed to a picture where I had a hand in my hair making a not very attractive face and said "This is my favorite." confused I asked "Why?" without hesitation.

"Because you look like you used to. You look happy and you were being goofy." He said like he'd thought about it before. "Oh and I was looking through my older photos to see if I wanted to add any of them to my portfolio and I found this." He held out a picture similar to the one I  found the last time I stood in this room but in this one we were goofing off and looked very happy. I smiled down at it. "I was going to add it but I think you should keep it." I shook my head as I looked back up at him.

"No, add it. It's your photo just when you're a rich and famous photographer don't forget about me."

He smirked "I could never forget you." I smiled at him and watched him add it to the front of the book along with the other one. "I should go but thank you for showing me." he just smirked and nodded

I went home to Spencer and Adeline who were exactly where I left them. "What was all that about?" Adeline questioned but I didn't really know if I should tell her or not.

"Oh, nothing." I said but it probably wasn't convincing but she let it go.

They left not long after and that when I noticed Aiden's blinds and window were open but he wasn't at his desk anymore. I picked up the hacky sack Aiden had returned to me and chucked it through his window again as he walked past it.

He looked at me "Are you trying to kill me, woman?" I laughed. I couldn't help it.

"I just have to ask something." he nodded at me to continue "The window, does it mean what it used to? It's just I haven't seen your blinds open in a long time until a couple of weeks ago." He was smiling, not smirking.

"It means what it always has. I like talking to you. Also, since we're being friends again maybe I could start driving you to school, you know so you don't have to walk."

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks but I wasn't going to hide it. I didn't know what to say. I looked down and realized the time, 10 p.m.

"I'd like that but, I should be going to bed. Goodnight Aiden." With that, I closed my window but not before seeing his smile fall from his face. I felt bad for going to bed but I was exhausted and I could feel a migraine coming on.

I woke up feeling like someone had smacked me in the head... with a brick.

I was slow to get up at first until I remembered Aiden is driving me to school. I panicked at first but quickly got dressed.  I rushed to my closet grabbed a striped t-shirt and ripped capris. My hair was a mess so I quickly brushed through it and sprayed my favorite beach curl spray in it. I quickly did the little eye makeup I always do and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a few granola bars and threw them in my bag. While chugging a glass of orange juice I remembered I have to brush my teeth. I dropped the glass in the sink and rushed upstairs. Teeth brushed and ready to go I waited for Aiden. I guess I could've checked the time when I rushed to get ready.  A few moments later I heard Aiden knock. I took a deep breath before getting up to answer the door.