Introduction

Hello! This is my first book I will be publishing on Wattpad. I am extremely open to constructive criticism and suggestions so don't hesitate (if you know the difference between suggesting and hating).  Thank you so so so so much for taking a chance on my book and deciding to read it.

Description

Camryn Louis is the poster child for everything that is perfect in the parent eye. Straight A's, perfect attendance, studies every night, does what she's asked when shes asked. She's all around perfect in school and at home, but in her social life...not so much. Don't tell her parents that though, they don't need to know that. After a tragic accident, Camryn's world fell apart and she lost everything. Now she has no friends and no one to confide in. She can't tell her parents what she's feeling cause they will pity her and treat her like a child. Now, after four long years, everything is slowly starting to piece back together. She will make some new friends and rekindle old flames. Will she continue on this path, or will hardships and problems knock her back down the road she is trying so hard to find her way down.

Also, feel free to check out my other book Kaden!

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading XOXO