Nighttime Bullshit .: #2 :.

GAHHH
I'm so tired.

For real though.
I really want to just pass out but since I'm me, that's not possible.

But you know what? At least my tiredness can be spent comfortably in my best most recent purchase.

I bought some really awesome sweatpants that seriously are the most comfortable things I own.

I really love them, they're really cozy and good for someone who just wants to PASS OUT all day everyday.

Yup yup. I would think that my friends would not approve of an item that would only mess up my sleep schedule further.

But hey, knowing them, they probably don't care because I'm still alive.

MY SLEEP SCHEDULE HAS NOT KILLED ME YET

JUST SHORTENED MY LIFESPAN A LITTLE

EVEN SO, MYSELF AND OTHERS PROBABLY DON'T CARE.

On the topic of friends, I must say, friendship is a very difficult relationship that consumes lots of time and energy that I don't particularly care to spare at the moment.

I find that socializing with friends just makes me soooo tired nowadays.
But I mean, it's not like I hate hanging out with them or anything. Often, it's pretty enjoyable. It's just that the things I say often don't relate or make sense to them anymore and half the time I don't know what In saying anyways. I also find a necessity to entertain and create conversation that I frankly don't want to join in on.
I mean, it's awkward because my jokes don't make sense to them sometimes, or I just have nothing to say.
Like, nothing.
I don't do anything besides draw and read manga.
Maybe I'll eat a snack.
Maybe.
Or play video games.

That's why I have nothing to say.
I don't do summer camps or sports because it overtakes my sleeping time.

Which is half my day.

And sleeping is WONDERFUL so I don't want to miss that.

While my very solitary and quiet lifestyle will seem "sad" to some, personally, I love it. It's comfortable, and filled with moments spent quietly with my family.
Which is just enough for me.

I don't think that my lifestyle is sad at all! It's very warm, and pleasant.

Like a nice blanket and a good cup of tea.

Doesn't that sound nice?

Tea, a blanket, a good book or handheld game?

That's basically my life...and I get to sleep in past noon as a bonus!

The only payment life asks for is that I'm an insomniac and questioning EVERY PART OF MY SOCIAL LIFE TO THE POINT WHETHER OR NOT THIS THING CALLED "HUMAN RELATIONSHIP EXISTS" HAHA EXISTENTIAL CRISIS 101 WITH LEEEEEMON...!!

Anyways, my summer has been uneventful but really comfortable and satisfying in some ways.

I mean, it's not PERFECT. There's a lot of crazy stuff that goes around in my head.
DARK, TWISTED, STUFF.

But I'm not super depressed over the events of my summer.

Maybe a little upset about some realizations and conclusions I've made, but honestly, everyone's gonna have an epiphany about their life situation unless their life is seriously THAT one dimensional.
Really, if you never come to a conclusion, good or bad, that makes you want to change a large aspect of your life, that just means you have no depth in your life to have that realization.

Meh, very very simple beings like that make decent acquaintances anyways.
Talk to them, don't do anything further. They won't get it, they have no empathy.

Really, I've met some people like that. And made the mistake of seriously talking to them.
Meh, they responded with crappy internet originated stuff that held little to no value.
It's one of those kind of those conversations that you WANTED to mean a little bit of something, but the other person basically said "fuck you and your problems, cheer up and eat a cookie"
Kind of thing.

Eh, our society of teens are pretty numb to understanding other's emotions.

Like, what the heck happened to having an open mind for others problems or thoughts and being there for each other?

Hahaha
Hahahahaha
HAHAhaahahahhahahahahAHAHAHAH

That's dead AF
FRICKING

THROW YOUR TROUBLES TO THE CURB AINT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

except for maybe your mom or something I don't know.

I don't know, my mom is always a bit too tired from work to really have a chat like that.

It's weird to talk to my dad, and my sis isn't all that great with that sort of thing so I'm just like, heeeeeyyyy

Whateverreee

My hands are tired of typing

This is the end of Nighttime Bullshit .: #2 :.