Today I learned

Today I learned I have abs.
Anatomically, I mean. Not in the sense that I have nice abdominal muscles to show off.
No no, today I learned I actually anatomically have and can feel the fact that I have abs. And currently, they're sore and in lots of pain.
I've also learned I have muscles in more places than I had thought

They're just really really weak :(;゙゚'ω゚'):

I didn't know my hips could hurt so much.
But all in all, I feel good about cross country.
Weak as I am, it feels like I'm getting somewhere in life,,, maybe.

Like, warmups are okay and fun, and I like the stretches.
The weight room is a formidable beast to conquer, however, in the long run maybe it'll be beneficial.
I think it's the main practice runs I don't like...
Since...I don't know the trails so I get lost a ton...
And like, the main runs come after the warmups and weight room, so by then I'm just dead inside already.
The main run is like, 95% of me shambling around trying to find the turning point and getting REALLY REALLY LOST.
But my friend helped and comforted me after, so I don't feel stupid and shitty about getting lost.
Strides are actually pretty fun!
Sprinting, breaking and stretching, then sprinting, is fun,,,
Plus, when you finish all you have to do in practice, you can just...leave...!

Literally, once I finished my strides, I just said bye, and started walking up the hill to my bus stop.

Maybe I don't hate cross country.