1: It's Either Sex or Nothing At All

"Oh my god! Did you hear? Aaron Reeves just arrived on a motorcycle!" a blonde beside me exclaims

"Seriously? That is so hot!" the blonde's friend replies.

"Oh god are you talking about Aaron Reeves? I heard that on his way to school today he had a race with a gang of riders and he totally won. Now that is hot," another cuts in.

I roll my eyes. The three girls beside me keep talking as I throw my books into my locker.

"Of course he won, have you seen him? He's like the definition of danger," one of them says.

I slam my locker.

"That doesn't even make sense," I say flatly.

The three girls turn their heads and look at me, six eyes glaring my way.

"What?" the same one that spoke last questions.

"How could he have won just because he's the definition of danger? And second of all how do you even know that even happened? It's seven-thirty in the morning there's no way you could know that already. And lastly, just because he has a motorcycle does not mean he's hot."

Eyebrows are knitted together. Mouths are open, ready to let whatever flies by in.

"What the hell are you even talking about?"

I let out a groan and roll my eyes for what seems the billionth time realizing that they'll never get it.

"Nothing," I say and walk passed them.

The end of the hallway is swarmed and it doesn't take me long to finally realize why.

Aaron Reeves is standing in the middle of the crowd like a king. He has a smile as big as Jupiter as he walks with them through the hall. He's wearing a black leather jacket and I can't help but feel annoyed. Sure Winter season is coming up ans the weather has gotten chilly. But from passed years I've noticed that even after the snow melts and the sun comes out and winter is over, the so-called bad boy still decided to wear his stupid leather jacket. I am still quite surprised he hasn't died of a heat stroke in the past summers.

"So is it true that you won that race Aaron?" I hear a squeaky voice ask.

"Of course I did," he replies, voice smooth as a baby's butt, filled with so much proudness.

"Were you scared? I heard those guys that you raced against were some dangerous men."

"Of course not baby," he says, "those guys got nothing on me."

It was like a scene from a horrible bad boy novel playing right before me.

Aaron Reeves is anything he wants to be but a bad boy is not what he is. He can play the girls of our school and fool the guys and even himself but he cannot fool me. This whole bad boy charade is so fake it amazes me just how much people actually believe him.