8: If He Wants My Virginity, It's Too Late

"Can you stop that?"

I turn around and find my brother staring at me with an annoyed expression on his face.

Just moments ago I was tapping my fingers on my desk repeatedly. I was in deep thought, thinking of the one and only; Aaron Reeves.

"No," is all I say before turning back around and continuing to tap my fingers on the desk.

Suddenly I feel something hit my head. I look down and find a crumpled piece of paper on the floor. My eyes go up and land on Sage, a smug smile on his face.

My eyes narrow and I groan with annoyance. This was the only class we had together, seeing as which it was a language elective and Sage was a senior.

"You're annoying," I tell him.

He raises and eyebrow daringly at me whilst smiling before sticking his tongue out at me. Very mature.

I ignore him and turn back around.

The Spanish teacher Mr. Gutierrez is sitting at his desk while starring at his computer. The assignment is on the board, not like many of us are doing it.

I grab a pen and open my notebook and begin doodling random things. My thoughts go back to Aaron and suddenly I'm more annoyed than I was before.

When the bell rings everyone immidiately grab their things and go. I linger behind, not wanting to get stuck with the crowd.

"Do you work today?" wonders Sage as he walks beside me.

"No," I reply, "I'm actually going straight to dad's today."

"Okay," Sage says, "Well I have a date with Ethan but I think I might stop by and grab some things before staying at moms."

"Sounds good," I say.

We depart our separate ways and I go to the parking lot. My heart beat quickens, hoping not to find Aaron with one of his newest schemes.

Thankfully I'm not and I get to my car in no time. When I'm done throwing my bag to the back seat and plugging in the aux cord to my phone I begin driving.

I sing along to the playlist I made on my spotify that I called Lit Hits. The entire playlist consists of classic Disney songs, from High school Musical to Camp Rock. Songs from Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers and other shows and movies.

Sage often makes fun of me because of this playlist but I often ignore him and sing my heart out.

I get to my dad's house within twenty minutes, not enough time to listen to all the great songs I was hoping would come on. I grab my things and go to my house, opening the door.

The first thing I hear is running. Within seconds I am being jumped on by Benji. My dad's dog.

"Hey puppy," I say and bend down to pet him. He isn't a puppy, but to me he will always be.