2: Did I Break Your Heart or Something?

"Oh my god

"Oh my god."

"Insane right?"

"Oh my god."

"Look at all those likes and comments. Especially the comments! They're hating on him hardcore."

"Oh my god."

"Can you say something else besides oh my god?"

"I can't believe she did this. That recording wasn't meant to be heard from anyone but her and her two friends."

"Yeah well I'm clicking on her profile and she's got like a thousand and something followers, plus her account isn't private so anyone can see it."

"Oh my god what the hell did I do?"

"Well you proved to everyone that Aaron Reeves is not romantic at all, in fact you proved that he is a total douchebag. Geez that must suck going from one day to everyone loving him and to the next day hating him."

"This is not what I wanted to do. I just - holy shit Sage, what the hell am I going to do?"

"Nothing," says Sage. He sits beside me on my bed and shrugs. "There's nothing you can do. What's done is done. There's no going back. I thought you'd be happy, at least now when we go to school nobody will fawn over him."

"I mean, in a way this is a good thing, I guess. Exposing his true self so that everyone isn't deceived by his looks anymore. But what if I made a mistake in doing this?"

"Honestly I don't know why you're freaking out so much. It's not like you're the one that uploaded this. Besides this is a voice recording not a video so no one knows that the girl talking is you."

"No one but Aaron Reeves."

"That boy talked to so many girls last night I highly doubt he'll remember it was you."

"I'm not sure whether to be grateful or offended by that."

"Grateful obviously."

"Let's sure hope so."

I get to school extra early on Monday morning

I get to school extra early on Monday morning. I stay close to Giana's locker, searching for her in the halls but as time ticks she is nowhere to be found. I sigh as I check the time for what seems the hundredth time and grab my bag that I had left on the floor. I decide to go to the bathroom since there is only fifteen minutes left before class starts and check my makeup and hair.